Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack or up the dose....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to play nice or i'm going to start banning people...seriously. Last warning.

my only question would be why not use a serm like aromasin to keep estro levels at bay instead of using such a harsh serm like letro when needed. letro has been shown to reduce estro far lower than needed or wanted for that matter which really effects the hdl/ldl levels negatively. aromasin has been shown to keep estro at levels that will not effect your hdl/ldl levels.

actually letro is a good way to "heal" or "reverse" gyno, when aromasin would slow it down or stop it from growing...so to speak

yea seriously.. you guys cant have a disagreement without the name calling?Its killind the thread.This is actually a great debate here, if you guys held it correctly .. please

gymjunkie, eddy has a history at EF from before your time here. You don't know the facts surrounding why he was banned, but he was welcomed back by needto himself and many others who remember him. Regardless of how you feel about what has been said please remember the rules of the forum you are posting in and remember also that you are representing ntbm whenever you post.

What is the higest dosage you have ran test before? If you are still growing off that dosage, there is no need to bump it up ... You said you are still growing, so i cant see how you wont grow off 500 mg of test a week.This is just my personal opinion.

If you do choose to bump it up anyways , i would go in jumps of 250mg..So if your highest dosage before was 500mg then jump to 750, not 1000.

Way i like to see test ran is to run at same dosage until you stop growing or responding then bumps of 250,up and so on .

Not everyone does it this way and its not a must but its what i think is the safest.

What is the higest dosage you have ran test before? If you are still growing off that dosage, there is no need to bump it up ... You said you are still growing, so i cant see how you wont grow off 500 mg of test a week.This is just my personal opinion.

If you do choose to bump it up anyways , i would go in jumps of 250mg..So if your highest dosage before was 500mg then jump to 750, not 1000.

Way i like to see test ran is to run at same dosage until you stop growing or responding then bumps of 250,up and so on .

Not everyone does it this way and its not a must but its what i think is the safest.

Cane, if one becomes so unresponsive, where 500mg of test doesn't do the trick, would it be a good idea to take a break long enough for receptors to become sensitive again? Aside from each individual being different, what is a good rough estimate of time for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom