Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

MA man sorry to hear about all that. Good luck finding another good therapist. I will be looking for one myself. You arent alone bro. But right now its time for the holidays so your ass better have yourself a Merry Christmas with your family. Keep us updated my friend you really helped steer me in the right direction with my issues and I will never forget it. Thank god we have the weights as an outlet. I feel you when you say you feel worse on non training days. Just try to keep yourself busy bro with the family or friends. Im a real introvert as well and quite honestly playing my xbox helps me keep my mind from wandering to dark places on non training days. Its another kind of outlet. Hope everything works out for you Asap.

Hey bro thanks, sucks having to start over with someone new but it is what it is. It is good to have someone totally neutral to the situation to vent and discuss...and they call you on your shit. The iron, focus, desire, support of my wife and little angel, and you all here following me, giving words of encouragement, keeping me focused, and knowing that you all are here for support I don't want to give nothing less than 100%. You too bro...you have us, I'm a PM away, anytime you need to vent...sometimes it is good to just vent or journal it and get it out, that is what I started doing and it is kind of cool to write it and reread it, helps the process.

Have a Merry Christmas bro, Evan, and all my brothers and sisters here on EF...our home. There are way too many to list, so this Christmas wish is to all and to all a goodnight!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

So what's your current macro breakdown? And still shooting for high 4K calories? Obviously IF is working great for you.

2mha8ht.jpg

4 Days!!!

I am fully prepared, have everything ready to go!!! Obviously I could not fit everything into this beautiful picture, as I have approximately 60 lbs of protein and other staples I will be using along the way, but this gives you an idea (take notes!!!) of how to prepare for a cycle and have everything on hand prior to any pin going in!!!!

Never start a cycle without being prepared, getting bloodwork done, planning everything out, and research...research...research!!!! Do your homework, listen to knowledgeable bros like all my brothers here for constructive critisism, and be mentally and physically ready to fucking kill it when the day comes!!!!

This is going to be epic!!!

Man i thought my stash was good :)

MA that stash makes me drool.... Idk what else to say haha. Looks like your are well prepared for a war against the gym my friend. Stockpiling weapons ;)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom