Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack or up the dose....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to tell you, all I did was ask one question--and was
(1) personally attacked (wow, that's a first) on almost every post;
(2) threatened with violence (again another 1st lol);
(3) had my integrity questioned (that is a 1st); and (
(4) was on the receiving end of more non-sequiturs than anyone should have to read.

My whole purpose was to point out that one should not give advice ("you have reached your genetic potential at 24") without some sort of underlying legitimate knowledge to support such a statement. This quality of this Board rests on informed (whether by experience or other) not the ipse dixit logic.

I think the funniest part--and quite demonstrative was the statement "you ride a 10 speed--what are you doing on a steroid forum"....hmmmmmm Troy Landis ring a bell--tested positive after wining and then getting it striped) the Tour de France for Halo (and what a race it was--an man possessed) and besides the fact that it's 22 speeds and costs more than his car--it evidences no understanding of the variety of uses of gear.

To be honest, I don't have have the energy to deal with these sort of people. I just happened to be up all night with a sick kid.

Time to take a step back from all this nonsense.

I have to tell you, all I did was ask one question--and was
(1) personally attacked (wow, that's a first) on almost every post;
(2) threatened with violence (again another 1st lol);
(3) had my integrity questioned (that is a 1st); and (
(4) was on the receiving end of more non-sequiturs than anyone should have to read.

My whole purpose was to point out that one should not give advice ("you have reached your genetic potential at 24") without some sort of underlying legitimate knowledge to support such a statement. This quality of this Board rests on informed (whether by experience or other) not the ipse dixit logic.

I think the funniest part--and quite demonstrative was the statement "you ride a 10 speed--what are you doing on a steroid forum"....hmmmmmm Troy Landis ring a bell--tested positive after wining and then getting it striped) the Tour de France for Halo (and what a race it was--an man possessed) and besides the fact that it's 22 speeds and costs more than his car--it evidences no understanding of the variety of uses of gear.

To be honest, I don't have have the energy to deal with these sort of people. I just happened to be up all night with a sick kid.

Time to take a step back from all this nonsense.
It was handled, he was given an infraction by a senior mod and hopefully its over.I am going to lock this thread. Lets all move past this and gymjunkie i expect better behavior from you, when someone disagrees with you.I consider you a friend of mine on here and i am very disappointed in your behavior.

also don't instigate things either. don't post "lmao you tell em bro"

thats like standing outside a street fight and egging both people on to fight.. where i come from that is worse as actually fighting.

and if someone has an issue with a poster or post then PM a mod or report the post.. don't take it upon yourself to 'put the guy in his place'..

my computer was being de-bugged most of the day yesterday by some lady in India so i missed this thread or i promise there would of been more casualties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom