Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack or up the dose....

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyboy3689282

So, the big contemplation....
Stack NPP and Tren Ace...
Stats as of Friday..
24 5'7'' 199 lbs.. 9.4% body fat... Skin folds
Diet is perfect... I plan to compete in the future, but dont feel im ready... yet... i still have some growing to do and im not in a rush....

NPP 300mg per week 1-8..
Tren Ace 180 mg per week 1-6...
Sust 275 at 550 mg per week 1-10...
Cabergoline - ED .25mg
Letrozole - If needed
HCG -250 IU's x2 per week

PCT- 4 weeks after last sust pin...
Weeks 1-4 DAA -3g ED
Weeks 1-4 Finaflex Hardcore Revolution Black PCT- 4 caps ED
Weeks 1-8 HCGenerate - 4 Caps a day
weeks 1-4 Clomid - 25/25/25/25
Weeks 5-8 Bridge - 4 caps a day
Weeks 5-8 Osta -75 mg 5 on 2 off
Weeks 5-8 S4 25 mg ED

All food is weighed and measured...
Cutting Diet

Meal 1 - 1.5 cups egg whites/ 1/2 Cup Organic Cooked oat or 2 Slices Ezkiel toast...
Meal 2- 12 oz Chicken breast( 12 oz Tilapia/ 10 oz. Filet mignon) (no seasoning, as salt bloats me) 2 cups cooked veggies
Pre Workout meal 3- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, 1 serving of unsalted Almonds, 1 Scoop protein, 1 serving BCAAs.
During Workout- 1 serving BCAAS
Post Workout meal 4- 2 scoops Protein Shake- 1 serving BCAAS, 1 apple, 1 Bannana
Meal 5- 12 OZ Chicken/ 1 Cups White Rice or 1 Cup organic Oats
Meal 6- 12 OZ Chicken/ (12 oz Tilapia)/ 2 cups cooked veggies...
Meal 7- 1 Scoop Casein Protein or 1 cup Eggwhites if hungry....
20 mins of cardio ED after workout on stationary bike with resistance...

Training- 8 day split
Sun- Back (width Emphasize)Deadlift
Monday - off
Tues- Legs
Wed - Chest
Thurs- back (Thickness) (will also do 6-8 sets of Bis and forearms)
Fri -off
Sat -Shoulders, Calves
Sun- Arms

I keep my set range moderate - 12-15 sets per muscle
Legs and Back - 20-25 sets, biggest muscle and have to work them harder to get them to grow.... but has been working.
I also sleep min 8 hours every night... And if i get 6 hours of sleep, bet that im going to take a nap for two hours. 8 hours ed is min for me...
Fortunate that i was a catcher in college and have caught for 18 years, so i have big legs, and monster calves...

I take my Omegas 3,6,9 oils for healthy fats, no fats after i workout... and keep my sodium intake down.. Im fortunate that sugar doesnt effect me as much as sodium... All chicken and fish is organic... and Filet is Grass feed Natural beef, no additives.... or so they say... I do drink a glass of milk a day, for some sat. fat, but im not dieting for a show yet. Then i want to clean bulk with the cycle listed above... Of course more carbs if needed since i do get hungry as hell on deca.... I want clean bulk... Hoping for 20 lbs on this cycle, and i have the mindset to keep everything i gain... This will be a short cycle, but a powerful one..

Just got my blood work done and im awaiting results... Have been off cycle for 7 months, 5 with pct.... Dont wanna rush back on... I beleive in time on means time off... All my levels have been in check... have had bloods done 3 times after cycle and everything is good to go...

Im a very experienced user. Have used tren and deca and recovered perfect from both. Maintained all gains from last cycle...
I Ran a long cruiser cycle last year of 40+ weeks. Used tren for 16 weeks, broke into 2 seperate 8 weeks cycles...

I am not prolactin or gyno prone and have used Both Deca, and tren Ace, with nothing but nights sweats from the tren....I Have not used NPP or tren E/ tri Tren....

I do get blood work done reguarly. This is a cycle geared towards the end of the year, and would like some verteran input...

Or should i just pick one compound and run a higher dose... highest i went was 300 mg of tren for 2 weeks( maintained 40 mg ED or 75 mg EOD), and 250 mg a week of deca for 10 weeks... Got great gains from both..

Last edited:
looks good to me...

the only thing i really questioned is if you feel you need to get bigger to compete, then why are you going to be on a cutting diet?... but i do suppose that after cutting we grow better afterwards... that and summer is near...

should be a killer cycle either way, i do like those doses for the stack... a little tren will go a looooong way...

I respond really well to nandrolone... and i like putting lean mass on compared to water weight... I figure the npp will give me dryer size and tren will give me the hardness and definition, the fat burning, along with the strength of the two, and some good test, should net great gains... Ill take 12-15 lbs of lean mass over 30 lbs of water weight anyday... Too many carbs and i gain in the wrong places... If i wanted to just be big, i would run run an anadrol, deca, test cycle....

1 gram of gear
who could have expected it
where to start
why bother he won't listen anyway

lol ^^^^ no wonder you got banned before

he's 5'7" and 199lbs sub 10% bf and, went through the time to post his entire diet and obviously knows what he's doing as far as chemical enhancemnt. And thats not an outrageous cycle by any means and this is what you have to say? Get the **** outta here, he's 24 and most likely has reached his genetic potential at those stats but I guess some people just like to feel like they know everthing.....

BTW the way your cycle looks good bro, good luck

lol ^^^^ no wonder you got banned before

he's 5'7" and 199lbs sub 10% bf and, went through the time to post his entire diet and obviously knows what he's doing as far as chemical enhancemnt. And thats not an outrageous cycle by any means and this is what you have to say? Get the **** outta here, he's 24 and most likely has reached his genetic potential at those stats but I guess some people just like to feel like they know everthing.....

BTW the way your cycle looks good bro, good luck

Really? And you are qualified to determine this how? Please list your creds the support your statement.

And personal attacks just demonstrate you have not substantive thing to say--

May want to know the facts regarding before you speak--or don't you like facts?

:finger:

Really? You and you are qualified to determine this how? Please list your creds the support your statement.

And personal attacks just demonstrate you have not substantive thing to say--

May want to know the facts regarding before you speak--or don't you like facts?

:finger:

the facts are in his post....read it

anybody whos know any better knows that he knows what hes doing....and thats real mature with the smiley face, arent you like 40 bro? c'mon

Cycle looks good...well planned, good job on diet...looks like you've done your homework. As long as you're not under 21 and your stats are pretty good you should be good to go.

the facts are in his post....read it

anybody whos know any better knows that he knows what hes doing....and thats real mature with the smiley face, arent you like 40 bro? c'mon

You started with the ad hominem attacks "bro"

Now, as for the statement in bold above, well, such is just a fantastic display of intellectual horsepower you should be proud of yourself.

Again, WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS to determine when a 24 year old has reached his genetic potential?

You started with the ad hominem attacks "bro"

Now, as for the statement in bold above, well, such is just a fantastic display of intellectual horsepower you should be proud of yourself.

Again, WHAT ARE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS to determine when a 24 year old has reached his genetic potential?

because you have never mispelled anything in your life right? I'm known and respected around here for a reason....and you? Well youre just a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom