Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

Happy New Year to all of you…and yeah it has been since Christmas that I have been in my own log, well let’s just say life takes precedence! I took a nice couple of weeks off from work to spend with the family and my little girl while she was on Christmas break. I was called into work for the storms we had here on the west coast on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, all part of my job, but like I said I was then on vacation and life was beautiful!

Ok as far as my cycle and training goes, everything has been going well. I have finished basically the cycle that I ran and am now transitioning into a cruise per say until my pre-contest cycle. I have hooked up with a really great bro who is extremely knowledgeable in AAS, competition preparation, and what level I need to be at in order to get to where I want to be…and I know many of you are following his thread as well as I…Ledhead Unleashed…and if you haven’t been following you are seriously missing out! Led knows his shit, and is going for his Pro Card this summer and has been nice enough to work with me for my competition. So between Led and many other brothers from here and a couple of other forums helping me for the upcoming show and I know I will be giving the other competitors hell!!! So just to recap what I have just finished…

1-18 Test Cyp @ 500mg EW
1-18 EQ @ 600mg EW
1-18 Proviron @ 75-100mg…last 2 weeks was at 100mg
1-6 Tbol @ 60-80mg ED…last 2 weeks was at 80mg
1-4 Test P 100mg EOD
13-18 Anavar @ 60-80mg ED…last 2 weeks was at 80mg
1-18 Aromasin @ 25mg ED…bumped it up when bloods came back with high E2
1-4, 9-12, 17-20 HCGenerate
5-8, 13-16, 21-24 HCG @ 500iu EW

I just finished the Anavar and had my last pin of Test C and EQ last night, so starting on Monday, January 14, I will be doing the following…now I may get some flack for this but like I said and I’m sure Led will chime in here as he is the one who is coaching me, this will not be a normal cruise per say but really a bridge…really will be staying on by most peoples standards…and I know of a few here who are going to rake me through the coals…but hey this is what I am going to do to get to where I want to be…and I want to qualify for Nationals!!! So this will be the plan until my pre-contest cycle starts…

Test E @ 250mg EW
Nandrolone Deconate @ 250-300mg EW
Proviron @ 50mg ED
Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED or EOD depending on bloodwork, which I will be doing religiously!!!
HCG @ 500iu EW…will probably still switch up HCGenerate and even Test Infusion in the mix.

I will be continuing to use the support supplements from Mr.Supps and Need to Build Muscle as well such as…

Premium Powders Taurine, GABA, LCLT, and Zero Loss PWO
Premium Powders Xtreme Joint (new supplement), Sleep Aid, Agmatine, St. Johns Wart
NuBlend7, Whey to Build Muscle, and N2 Bulk proteins
N2 Guard
N2 Slin
Krill & Fish Oil
Gear
Powerchews BCAA and Glutamine
APS Creatine Nitrate

One of the best things about this whole journey now is that Mrs. MuscleAddiction has joined in on the fun!!! Yes you may have already seen her on EF here, and she will be over at Muscle-Research as well trying to attract more Iron ladies to the forum, as that forum could use some lady influence there, kind of seems like an all boys school or something, but even all boy schools had dances with the all girl schools from time to time…lets try and get some of the Iron Angels over there supporting Mrs. MuscleAddiction there. I will say this, my wife does not let me slack or get away with anything…and she is a great spotter! Yes, over the years we have trained off and on together, and we know each others strengths…and weaknesses…and are working on both to better each other. Her goal is to do her first ever figure competition, and for us to be in the same show together. This is going to happen, and it might even be this year!!!

Again I really apologize to all who have been following and my falling off the log wagon, one of mine and the Mrs. New Years resolutions is to stop our procrastination…which yes I have been procrastinating updating this log due to my schedule and all the excuses I could find to not sit down in front of the computer (like I don’t already as most of you already know I am a rep for NTBM and Mr.Supps, as well as a couple of other companies too, and am working on the forums daily, and now having my wife on here and MR…shit is going to get real folks!!! Oh, let me give you our training split as well…

Monday: Chest/Calves/30 min Cardio
Tuesday: Arms/Abs/30 min Cardio
Wednesday: OFF (weights)/30 min Cardio
Thursday: Back/Hams/30 min Cardio
Friday: Shoulders/Calves/30 min Cardio
Saturday: Legs (emphasis on Quads)/Abs
Sunday: OFF…family day, if we exercise as a family it is a bonus!!!

Well I think this is a good start getting back into this and also transitioning into the next phase of my journey to the gold!!! I will be here, I will not procrastinate anymore, and I have my beautiful wife to keep me in line, as well as Ledhead which we will be over at Ledhead Unleashed and Mrs. MuscleAddiction Shredding Time thread as well, motivating eachother, educating all of or brothers and sisters here, and keeping this forum the best forum to learn and educate eachother on!!!

Like Arnold says..."I'll be back!"

Good luck man.. Led is a fantastic guy. He also is planning on helping me compete this summer..

Good luck man.. Led is a fantastic guy. He also is planning on helping me compete this summer..

Nice bro...you have me in your corner too buddy, can't wait to see you get there and yes Led is a genuine bro and very knowledgeable in competition prep...we will be coached by a pro come June!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Happy New Year to all of you…and yeah it has been since Christmas that I have been in my own log, well let’s just say life takes precedence! I took a nice couple of weeks off from work to spend with the family and my little girl while she was on Christmas break. I was called into work for the storms we had here on the west coast on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, all part of my job, but like I said I was then on vacation and life was beautiful!

Ok as far as my cycle and training goes, everything has been going well. I have finished basically the cycle that I ran and am now transitioning into a cruise per say until my pre-contest cycle. I have hooked up with a really great bro who is extremely knowledgeable in AAS, competition preparation, and what level I need to be at in order to get to where I want to be…and I know many of you are following his thread as well as I…Ledhead Unleashed…and if you haven’t been following you are seriously missing out! Led knows his shit, and is going for his Pro Card this summer and has been nice enough to work with me for my competition. So between Led and many other brothers from here and a couple of other forums helping me for the upcoming show and I know I will be giving the other competitors hell!!! So just to recap what I have just finished…

1-18 Test Cyp @ 500mg EW
1-18 EQ @ 600mg EW
1-18 Proviron @ 75-100mg…last 2 weeks was at 100mg
1-6 Tbol @ 60-80mg ED…last 2 weeks was at 80mg
1-4 Test P 100mg EOD
13-18 Anavar @ 60-80mg ED…last 2 weeks was at 80mg
1-18 Aromasin @ 25mg ED…bumped it up when bloods came back with high E2
1-4, 9-12, 17-20 HCGenerate
5-8, 13-16, 21-24 HCG @ 500iu EW

I just finished the Anavar and had my last pin of Test C and EQ last night, so starting on Monday, January 14, I will be doing the following…now I may get some flack for this but like I said and I’m sure Led will chime in here as he is the one who is coaching me, this will not be a normal cruise per say but really a bridge…really will be staying on by most peoples standards…and I know of a few here who are going to rake me through the coals…but hey this is what I am going to do to get to where I want to be…and I want to qualify for Nationals!!! So this will be the plan until my pre-contest cycle starts…

Test E @ 250mg EW
Nandrolone Deconate @ 250-300mg EW
Proviron @ 50mg ED
Aromasin @ 12.5mg ED or EOD depending on bloodwork, which I will be doing religiously!!!
HCG @ 500iu EW…will probably still switch up HCGenerate and even Test Infusion in the mix.

I will be continuing to use the support supplements from Mr.Supps and Need to Build Muscle as well such as…

Premium Powders Taurine, GABA, LCLT, and Zero Loss PWO
Premium Powders Xtreme Joint (new supplement), Sleep Aid, Agmatine, St. Johns Wart
NuBlend7, Whey to Build Muscle, and N2 Bulk proteins
N2 Guard
N2 Slin
Krill & Fish Oil
Gear
Powerchews BCAA and Glutamine
APS Creatine Nitrate

One of the best things about this whole journey now is that Mrs. MuscleAddiction has joined in on the fun!!! Yes you may have already seen her on EF here, and she will be over at Muscle-Research as well trying to attract more Iron ladies to the forum, as that forum could use some lady influence there, kind of seems like an all boys school or something, but even all boy schools had dances with the all girl schools from time to time…lets try and get some of the Iron Angels over there supporting Mrs. MuscleAddiction there. I will say this, my wife does not let me slack or get away with anything…and she is a great spotter! Yes, over the years we have trained off and on together, and we know each others strengths…and weaknesses…and are working on both to better each other. Her goal is to do her first ever figure competition, and for us to be in the same show together. This is going to happen, and it might even be this year!!!

Again I really apologize to all who have been following and my falling off the log wagon, one of mine and the Mrs. New Years resolutions is to stop our procrastination…which yes I have been procrastinating updating this log due to my schedule and all the excuses I could find to not sit down in front of the computer (like I don’t already as most of you already know I am a rep for NTBM and Mr.Supps, as well as a couple of other companies too, and am working on the forums daily, and now having my wife on here and MR…shit is going to get real folks!!! Oh, let me give you our training split as well…

Monday: Chest/Calves/30 min Cardio
Tuesday: Arms/Abs/30 min Cardio
Wednesday: OFF (weights)/30 min Cardio
Thursday: Back/Hams/30 min Cardio
Friday: Shoulders/Calves/30 min Cardio
Saturday: Legs (emphasis on Quads)/Abs
Sunday: OFF…family day, if we exercise as a family it is a bonus!!!

Well I think this is a good start getting back into this and also transitioning into the next phase of my journey to the gold!!! I will be here, I will not procrastinate anymore, and I have my beautiful wife to keep me in line, as well as Ledhead which we will be over at Ledhead Unleashed and Mrs. MuscleAddiction Shredding Time thread as well, motivating eachother, educating all of or brothers and sisters here, and keeping this forum the best forum to learn and educate eachother on!!!

Like Arnold says..."I'll be back!"

Aint gonna get no shit from me. Looks fine Id prob throw in a water pill close to comp if need although Ive never took one yet but will be. Just get with LedHead on that if its needed your already lean am just thinking the Deca might bloat you bad. I wish I would hv never to that shit. Have bottles for days just sittin here.

Oh, dont forget your caber.

Aint gonna get no shit from me. Looks fine Id prob throw in a water pill close to comp if need although Ive never took one yet but will be. Just get with LedHead on that if its needed your already lean am just thinking the Deca might bloat you bad. I wish I would hv never to that shit. Have bottles for days just sittin here.

Oh, dont forget your caber.

What's up my buddy RR...I have my Prami, never been able to get my hands on real Caber, wish I could but I tolerate Prami and actually it gives me quite the libido boost...the wife the other day mentioned something about other muscles growing too lol...I guess it is a good thing huh? Taking it step by step, and Led is who recommended Deca, and I questioned it too, but there is a method for his madness ;)...it is all part of the process. Whew, glad some of my bros are coming back in here...promise I won't let 2-3 weeks go by again, no more procrastination in any part of my life anymore...just do it, get it done, and no hesitation! Keep following and you will see the madness really take center stage in a while...as I have said, 5 years clean...time to go for it!!!

Come on MA.....UPDATE your log bro...wondering how its all shaping up.

I did give an update lol...wasn't good enough or not the information you wanted nelson? Glad you stopped by buddy, I will get it updated at MC too this weekend, Happy New Year by the way! Hope your year is off to a good start.

Top Bottom