Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Npp/ Tren Combo

johnnyboy3689282

So, the big contemplation....
Stack NPP and Tren Ace...
Stats as of Friday..
24 5'7'' 199 lbs.. 9.4% body fat... Skin folds
Diet is perfect... I plan to compete in the future, but dont feel im ready... yet... i still have some growing to do and im not in a rush....

NPP 300mg per week 1-8..
Tren Ace 180 mg per week 1-6...
Sust 275 at 550 mg per week 1-10...
Cabergoline - ED .25mg
Letrozole - If needed
HCG -250 IU's x2 per week

PCT- 4 weeks after last sust pin...
Weeks 1-4 DAA -3g ED
Weeks 1-4 Finaflex Hardcore Revolution Black PCT- 4 caps ED
Weeks 1-8 HCGenerate - 4 Caps a day
weeks 1-4 Clomid - 25/25/25/25
Weeks 5-8 Bridge - 4 caps a day
Weeks 5-8 Osta -75 mg 5 on 2 off
Weeks 5-8 S4 25 mg ED

All food is weighed and measured...
Cutting Diet

Meal 1 - 1.5 cups egg whites/ 1/2 Cup Organic Cooked oat or 2 Slices Ezkiel toast...
Meal 2- 12 oz Chicken breast( 12 oz Tilapia/ 10 oz. Filet mignon) (no seasoning, as salt bloats me) 2 cups cooked veggies
Pre Workout meal 3- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, 1 serving of unsalted Almonds, 1 Scoop protein, 1 serving BCAAs.
During Workout- 1 serving BCAAS
Post Workout meal 4- 2 scoops Protein Shake- 1 serving BCAAS, 1 apple, 1 Bannana
Meal 5- 12 OZ Chicken/ 1 Cups White Rice or 1 Cup organic Oats
Meal 6- 12 OZ Chicken/ (12 oz Tilapia)/ 2 cups cooked veggies...
Meal 7- 1 Scoop Casein Protein or 1 cup Eggwhites if hungry....
20 mins of cardio ED after workout on stationary bike with resistance...

Training- 8 day split
Sun- Back (width Emphasize)Deadlift
Monday - off
Tues- Legs
Wed - Chest
Thurs- back (Thickness) (will also do 6-8 sets of Bis and forearms)
Fri -off
Sat -Shoulders, Calves
Sun- Arms

I keep my set range moderate - 12-15 sets per muscle
Legs and Back - 20-25 sets, biggest muscle and have to work them harder to get them to grow.... but has been working.
I also sleep min 8 hours every night... And if i get 6 hours of sleep, bet that im going to take a nap for two hours. 8 hours ed is min for me...
Fortunate that i was a catcher in college and have caught for 18 years, so i have big legs, and monster calves...

I take my Omegas 3,6,9 oils for healthy fats, no fats after i workout... and keep my sodium intake down.. Im fortunate that sugar doesnt effect me as much as sodium... All chicken and fish is organic... and Filet is Grass feed Natural beef, no additives.... or so they say... I do drink a glass of milk a day, for some sat. fat, but im not dieting for a show yet. Then i want to clean bulk with the cycle listed above... Of course more carbs if needed since i do get hungry as hell on deca.... I want clean bulk... Hoping for 20 lbs on this cycle, and i have the mindset to keep everything i gain... This will be a short cycle, but a powerful one..

Just got my blood work done and im awaiting results... Have been off cycle for 7 months, 5 with PCT.... Dont wanna rush back on... I beleive in time on means time off... All my levels have been in check... have had bloods done 3 times after cycle and everything is good to go...

Im a very experienced user. Have used tren and deca and recovered perfect from both. Maintained all gains from last cycle...
I Ran a long cruiser cycle last year of 40+ weeks. Used tren for 16 weeks, broke into 2 seperate 8 weeks cycles...

I am not prolactin or gyno prone and have used Both Deca, and tren Ace, with nothing but nights sweats from the tren....I Have not used NPP or tren E/ tri Tren....

I do get blood work done reguarly. This is a cycle geared towards the end of the year, and would like some verteran input...

Or should i just pick one compound and run a higher dose... highest i went was 300 mg of tren for 2 weeks( maintained 40 mg ED or 75 mg EOD), and 250 mg a week of deca for 10 weeks... Got great gains from both..

now guys play nice.... Not trying to have the controversy that happened over the last two days.. i just want some advice....

Thanks Hurricane for allowing me to repost... Good looks Bro...

Johnny

gear choice and doses are right on spot for a monster bulk, exactly what you need! But I'd replace that sust with cyp.

what is your prot, carb and fat intake? we won't calculate that instead of you :p

Mixing tren and nnp is a bad idea bro..Might want to rethink that cycle, it can cause serious shutdown.No need to go that route, so many other combos that can give killer results

What you suggest cane?

dang i don't wanna break down my macros bro.... Lol, enough to cut. I've been on cutting n bulking cycles with spot on diets... I compete so I know what works and what doesn't.... I'll calculate when i'm home...

I say this as i'm at the bar having a social night, couple guiness, can't lie, but this is not an all the time thing.. Not that social tho as i'm sitting here on the forums as i'm out.. Shows you where my heart is n why im dedicated... Arnold Classic champ 2014...

Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

I know mixing the two is a bad idea, but I have no prolactin or sides using both.... this is why I ask tho...
I know all sides associated with stacking two 19 nors... I feel I have a good base of ancillaries for use if there is estrogen or gyno..but regardless, I could be side prone, as I have never stacked the two...
Sent from my LG-E739 using EliteFitness

I wish i could just cruise on roids without all the health problems, so i can be phil heath in a year....

Last edited:
Top Bottom