Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Strength & Honor" Muscle Addiction 2013

Date: Thursday, 11-15-12

Cycle Supplements:

100mg Tren Ace
250mg Test Cyp
300mg EQ
75mg Proviron
25mg Aromasin
.5mg Prami
.5mg Melanotan II

Support Supplements:

N2 Guard (7 caps)
[URL="http://www.hcgenerate.com/"][URL="http://www.hcgenerate.com/"]HCGenerate[/URL][/URL] (5 caps)
Creatine Nitrate (4 caps)
Gear (12 caps)
Forged Joint (2 caps)
Need2Slin (4 caps)
Fish Oil (4-6 gel caps)
Vitamin E (2-3 gel caps)
Saw Palmetto (2 caps)
N2 Amp (3 caps...PWO)
C4 (1.5 scoops...PWO)
Modern [URL="http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Protein-Products/GEAR-p36.html"][URL="http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Protein-Products/GEAR-p36.html"]BCAA[/URL][/URL]'s (5 grams IWO)

Training:

OFF...rest and recovery day.

Nutrition:

*Back on IF (Intermittent Fasting 16/8)

12:00 PM: WTBM Shake (2 scoops), 8 oz. Almond Milk, 1 banana

1:00 PM: 10 egg whites/2 whole eggs, 1 packet Organic Instant Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal, 2-3 tbsp. Peanut Butter, 1 apple

4:00 PM: 8-10 oz. Chicken Tenderloins, 2 cups broccoli & zuchinni

7:00 PM: 6 egg omlette, 2 slices nonfat cheese, 2-3 tbsp peanut butter

9:00 PM: 8 oz. Greek Yogurt, 1/4 cup almond slices

Mood/Feeling:

Feeling good, but I got my blood work back and am a bit concerned with some of the levels. As you can see I am taking all my cycle support supplements above, I have attached the results of my test so my bros here may be able to shed a little light on it. I will say this, the gear is legit as my Testosterone came back at >1500...but my estrogen is very high...even with taking 25mg Aromasin, 75mg Proviron, and also .5mg Prami ED which understand is for prolactin.

Mid-Cycle Bloodwork Results:

So I didn't want to completely upload my test results due to personal information on it...so I will post the abnormal results from my test:

AST (SGOT): 59 iu/L HIGH (0-40)
ALT (SGPT): 45 iu/L HIGH (0-44)
Testosterone Serum: >1500 ng/dl HIGH (348-1197)...this is a good thing, AMA Test Cyp!
LH: 0.2 mIU/ml LOW (1.7-8.6)...yes shutdown
FSH Serum: 0.2 mIU/ml LOW (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 92.1 pg/mL HIGH!!! (7.6-42.6)...this really concerns me!
Creatinine Serum: 1.54 mg/dl HIGH (0.76-1.27)
eGFR If NonAfricn Am: 55 ml/min/1.73 LOW (>59)

Everything else tested within normal range. Can anybody give a little guidance here...I am thinking of switching the Aromasin for Letro? The high estrogen obviously needs to come down, but also the high liver count numbers, and just for the record I do not drink alcohol! I have been taking liver support supplements, and as of yesterday added an additional dose a day. I was thinking that N2 Guard was going to be sufficient enough, but looks like I will add more liver support (Forged Liver). Also, I started the HCG a little too late due to screwing up 5000iu of HCG by mixing it into Sterile Water...not Bac Water. So by the time I was able to get Bac Water delivered to me it had already been 9 weeks, was going to start it week 5-6. I have been on HCGenerate the entire cycle, and plan on continuing with it for 4 more week while adding 500iu of HCG EW (250iu split doses).

I am really looking forward to some insight here and what I should do to correct the two issues (liver and estrogen).

If I can improve, elaborate, give better details, and missing useful information please let me know!

Last edited:
Hey buddy I just read most of this log .. Very detailed and I can relate to you with the work getting in the way of training. Thank you for the kind words in my thread also, happy to join ya I the elite men;) keep killing it. Family comes first and sadly work does to since it pays for the family. Doesn't mean you can't destroy the weights when you get the chance which you have been:):)!!

Hey buddy I just read most of this log .. Very detailed and I can relate to you with the work getting in the way of training. Thank you for the kind words in my thread also, happy to join ya I the elite men;) keep killing it. Family comes first and sadly work does to since it pays for the family. Doesn't mean you can't destroy the weights when you get the chance which you have been:):)!!

Whats up buddy, yeah life, family, and work was taking priority there for a bit, but things are better now and haven't been missing any workouts in a while. I actually am off on vacation for the next 10 days, so time to really focus on growth!!! Will be heading down to my mom & dad's for Thanksgiving and a little trip to Yosemite (weather permitting) but already have a gym to hit up early in the morning and not miss a day!!! Keep killing it bro...make the most of your cycle, and enjoy!!!

Here are some crappy pics of me currently...

352g60g.jpg

2w2lt9u.jpg

357pxdu.jpg

I know, they all look the same, but what I was trying to do was show the veins in my chest, front delts, traps...aside from some extra weight probably put on (extra carbs lol) I like the progress so far, get some things from my bloodtest corrected and still good to go!!!

18p05l.jpg

11949lf.jpg

Couple of other blurry ones...can't ever get a good picture...funny thing is I never liked taking pictures of myself, I always photographed the rest of the family! Now when I take a picture of myself it doesn't come out lol!!!

Top Bottom