Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever want to just dissapear?

Austin316

Lately Ive hated pretty much 75% of my life, its all been a downward spiral for 8 weeks and keeps going down..Im in a funk, Im depressed, and Im just tired out..I wonder if anyone would really even care if I were to just *poof* dissapear, asides from my family, everyone else would be fine within a week..I just feel like Ive got shit to offer and not worth a damn, alls Ive done lately is fail at things...I just wish I could fucking crawl in a hole and disapear, Im sick of this feeling, its eating me, I guess I need to up my anti depressant medication, too much stress is making me think bad things

Austin...

You really need to get your head out of your butt. How do you think you are ever going to get anywhere with this is you don't start changing your thought processes? You may be depressed, but literally trying to change the way you think will help you out a lot.

I don't know what exactly to tell you, but I have felt the same way before...and this is what I did. I got up off my butt and went to the gym, went for a walk outside...did some things on my own. You have to be happy with yourself from the inside out and I am still struggling with that daily, Just ask bikinimom.

Seriously, go to a movie, go shopping for no reason, go to a coffee house and read a good book...GET OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!!! I know that you really like to 'play' on it...but do something that requires movement...get your endorphins flowing. Go ask a random girl that you know out for this weekend. (I know you are shy....but it would help you out a lot.) What do you have to lose?

Get off your butt and quit worrying about things that you have absolutely no control over. Occupy your mind with other things. I know it is hard, believe me...but you have to do your best. Try and look at the positive side of everything. It pays off, I promise.

I tried the shopping thing for 2 hours today, 2 malls and best buy, worked until I saw someone whom I want to kill (my old boss) that just set me off again.....Im just sick of things

Austin316 said:
I tried the shopping thing for 2 hours today, 2 malls and best buy, worked until I saw someone whom I want to kill (my old boss) that just set me off again.....Im just sick of things

Then go someplace where you know you won't run into anyone that you know. No excuses here, Austin...this IS YOUR life, ya know.

Sorry if I didn't help any....I guess I am just releasing my frustrations out on this thread, too. LOL

Take a road trip. A complete change of scenery. Go for a day or just a couple hours, just get out and look at something new.

Only reason I was there was because I was going to apply at this restaurant right by it but they didn't have any openings so whatever...god I wish I still had a job, that would of been a life saver for taking up time

PinK233 said:
bouncy bouncy bouncy....

cheer up sweetie....I would surely be upset if you went *poof* :(

Yea Im ok now, and I would def not want you to be upset, ur not gonna get out of seein me that easily lol

Top Bottom