Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro / Cycle Advice

IG99

Hey Everyone,

I recently joined although used to be a member back on here in the late 90s early 2000s when The Ranger, Texas Man, Huckleberry Fin, CoolHandLuke and a few others were around.

I am back, 45 years old now and at around 10-12% bf. I am looking to cut although will be traveling to France. While I have no worries taking in orals with me, I am a little concerned of taking vials.

I was planning to simply take an amp of sust every 12 days (purely cause I don't want to take large quantity of amps), 60mg of anavar, ECA and T3. I have a few medical conditions for which I always take meds where ever I go and have never been stopped once - some of them controlled meds which I have a script for. I am worried about doing a var only cycle without test but also very concerned airport security on arrival scan my suitcase and find the 10 amps I plan on taking with me.

So how bad would the var only cycle be? I would never normally consider this but under the circumstances, think it might be better. Main concern is not feeling sexual drive, not getting an errection and feeling depressed with a shut down of my natural test.

France customs says I can take up to 3 months supply without a script but if the scan shows the amps and as a result they search the suitcase and find the t3 and navar, I am concerned. Clearly they will then know it isn't just HRT. Maybe I am over thinking. Anyone knows or can offer some insight in to either France customs or anavar without test and how bad I might feel? Thanks amillion!

ive never been a fan of oral only cycles but you can run them.. people do it often... some with great success and some not so much... thats really up to you to try and see how it works for you

How long are you going for? If longer than a few weeks why not just order some from PSL or Naps from europe to where you are staying?

Hey Everyone,

I recently joined although used to be a member back on here in the late 90s early 2000s when The Ranger, Texas Man, Huckleberry Fin, CoolHandLuke and a few others were around.

I am back, 45 years old now and at around 10-12% bf. I am looking to cut although will be traveling to France. While I have no worries taking in orals with me, I am a little concerned of taking vials.

I was planning to simply take an amp of sust every 12 days (purely cause I don't want to take large quantity of amps), 60mg of anavar, ECA and T3. I have a few medical conditions for which I always take meds where ever I go and have never been stopped once - some of them controlled meds which I have a script for. I am worried about doing a var only cycle without test but also very concerned airport security on arrival scan my suitcase and find the 10 amps I plan on taking with me.

So how bad would the var only cycle be? I would never normally consider this but under the circumstances, think it might be better. Main concern is not feeling sexual drive, not getting an errection and feeling depressed with a shut down of my natural test.

France customs says I can take up to 3 months supply without a script but if the scan shows the amps and as a result they search the suitcase and find the t3 and navar, I am concerned. Clearly they will then know it isn't just HRT. Maybe I am over thinking. Anyone knows or can offer some insight in to either France customs or anavar without test and how bad I might feel? Thanks amillion!
@IG99 welcome back to Elitefitness.com family. Glad to have you here.

First, your cycle. Stick to sustanon 250, inject 2 mls before you go and it will stay in your system for 3 weeks. If you plan to stay longer than 3 weeks in Europe, you can order eu-domestic.to and they'll deliver to your hotel.

Anavar you can take with you, put it in an empty supplement bottle.

T3 or ECA why do you need it? whats the reason?

The problem here, honestly is we are talking about your cycle knowing NOTHING about you, we need to see your diet training cardio sleep log journal diary before we recommend the cycle to you or even guide you.
We might be giving you advice you dont even need.

The generic cycle for you would be.
500mgs sustanon/week
50mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver support required)
10mgs aromasin/day (ai anti estrogen required)

But we need your LOG journal to truly help you. Start posting your diet training and lets see how the cycle fits there.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Sustanon Anavar cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

bros welcome back to EF we missed you and I remember the old gang
you should do 500mgs sustanon 50mgs anavar 7caps n2guard
and you should start your diet training log NOW

welcome BACK to the game

of course just order eu-domestic.to and you'll get gear in france but if short trip pin sustanon before you go
dont use t3 or eca thats bad news

and why havent you started your LOG journal yet? we want it

sustanon 500mgs
anavar 50mgs
n2guard 7caps
aromasin 10mgs
t3 NO
eca NO
cardazol 4 caps , better than eca and safer

and you MUST start your log journal today with diet training cardio lets see what you doing

welcome back! I was in the old house EF

you know we can't really tell you real info without seeing your log right? maybe your diet training isnt even there

Top Bottom