Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever want to just dissapear?

Go on a date with some Female Nympho Bi-sexual Incest Twins! You may feel "dirty" in the morning, but you will have one hell of a story to tell!

I too would be greatly upset if a wonderful person like you went poof!! And the world would be one less wonderful person!! Don't do that to this messy world we live in!!

PS... you're silly

Baby, Nightfly was 100% CORRECT! TRUE happiness comes from WITHIN - not from a man/woman/child/job/puppy.... NONE OF IT!

It took me 26 years and a VERY BITTER divorce to find what makes me happy.... ME!

Am I frustrated as hell that a relationship that I am in is just MADDENING AS HELL?! YES! Would I like to choke the ever-loving FUCK out of him for being a boneheaded JACKASS?! YES! Will I die without him in my life?

THAT IS A BIG FAT FUCKING NO!

True love is not measured by whether or not two people can live without each other - DEFINITELY NOT!

Baby, you have got to learn to love yourself BEFORE you can learn to love another.

Our situations are similar in that they may be frustrating as hell, but yet they are VERY different.

I am not depressed and feeling that my life holds no meaning without him.... I have PLENTY in life to make it full. He is but a small part of the big picture.... or maybe not even that much if HE DOES not want to be or if I decide that I have had enough and reagardless of what he wants - I DON'T WANT HIM THERE.

Austin, I've felt that exact same way on many occasions. I'm glad you spoke up, so you can see how silly that way of thinking is!!! Here is someone else who would be very upset if you went *poof*, and I don't even know you all that well yet. So don't say that BS about how only your family would care. It is obvious that you affect more people than you even realize, you got that? You need to find something else to occupy your time/thoughts with....Find something you are interested in doing and occupy yourself with that, e.g, read that epic novel you never thought you would read, learn a new instrument, paint, build car models, find more campus modeling jobs(lol), you get the point...:)

:devil:
Never! I want this ride to last forever! Sounds like your depression comes from not having a job at this time. Keep looking and you'll find one.

Austin--sorry to hear that things are so bleak for you right now. Just try to keep in mind that what you are going through is only for a short while and when you look back and see the big picture, it will not seam near as bad. Keep your eyes on the horizon and remember that hard times develop character, if you allow them to.

I Peter 5:7

[7] Cast all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Thanks you guys, and especially thanks to Lil for checking up on me your a sweetheart, and or course Pink for having the uncanny ability to calm me down, make me laugh, and then of course be able to smile right now...Your the best

Today was one of those days, I need to get y life on track, im the only one that can do that with support of course, but its gotta be me...I can't go on like this, I don't plan on going poof though, your all stuck with me

Top Bottom