Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody sick of the horrible feeling you get after taking mass gainer shakes?

But what if that was your dinner or lunch. You're going to eat another pound of meat? Most people can't , which is the whole point of the shakes -- they're high in cals and protein without filling you up. If a shake bloats you, it defeats it's own purpose.

If he ate that for lunch Id have a smaller snack instead. . Its way easier for me to eat food. Shakes kill my appetite for hours. Thats why I quit post workout shakes. Most people that solely rely on shakes for nutrition are the ones always complaining about not being able to gain weight. Food is the answer. Throwing a shake or two a day in to supplement diet is one thing, but using it in place of food doesnt work.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

If he ate that for lunch Id have a smaller snack instead. . Its way easier for me to eat food. Shakes kill my appetite for hours. Thats why I quit post workout shakes. Most people that solely rely on shakes for nutrition are the ones always complaining about not being able to gain weight. Food is the answer. Throwing a shake or two a day in to supplement diet is one thing, but using it in place of food doesnt work.

The big mistake companies make with shakes is making them filling. They sould be the opposite so you remain hungry. That was the premise behind BIG BLAST. But now it's gone. : (

The big mistake companies make with shakes is making them filling. They sould be the opposite so you remain hungry. That was the premise behind BIG BLAST. But now it's gone. : (

This was always my issue with shakes. They kill my appetite for hours. Why is this big blast gone? I would be inclined to try a shake that kept me hungry.

Top Bottom