Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abercrombie & Fitch 'Hierarchy of hotness' keeps ugly employees in stockroom

even white collar jobs do this. they dont admit it but we all know what people in the board room talk about "damn you see meagon how good she looks!"

i had this job and every female was good looking since all males did the hiring. i didnt have a problem with it. I found it funny when a very high up exec came and visisted and the only person in the group of 30 ppl he remembered was a hot young brunette. thats it. he asked "where is meagon at?" he didnt even know other ppls names even

That's interesting, we have the exact opposite in a part of the company i work for. Somehow, in the callcenter over the years overweight women secured all of the team leader and manager positions. Now the entire callcenter is seriously full of fat women. Usually if somehow a fit girl is hired, they quit for some reason within a month. Its like they are run off or something. Its really bizarre.

That's interesting, we have the exact opposite in a part of the company i work for. Somehow, in the callcenter over the years overweight women secured all of the team leader and manager positions. Now the entire callcenter is seriously full of fat women. Usually if somehow a fit girl is hired, they quit for some reason within a month. Its like they are run off or something. Its really bizarre.

it was a sales spot in call center too!!! and most were out of college hot females who were hired by men. not one was fat...not one. the managers were men in their early 30s late 20s who made the picks.

no fat girls worked there...it was nice to see that.

It's nothing new.
Every summer during college I'd call up gyms and see if they were hiring and they'd all just want to know what you look like.
I had one owner say, "come on down and let me get a look at you".

Places like the Limited (are they still around?) wouldn't call you back for an interview if you didn't pass the "looks" test.

I've known women who didn't get hired because women were doing the hiring and the gals were too sexy.

Yeah, I wasn't one of them. I'm not talking about me...lol.

LOL yes you are, just kidding. Anyway...... fuck that, if a person is qualified they deserve the job. Thats discrimination on their part. And people let them get away with that. Its a no-no. I know, ya know.

I worked with that company for two years. The whole thing kinda goes to your head at first because youn think you're better than other people based on looks. Eventually I had enough of their bullshit and I left. The managers are trained to put the the best looking people at the front of the store and the asscoiates get uglier as you get to the back of the store all the way to the stockroom. The "impacters" are what they call the stock people, and they sometimes just aren't brand good looking but can still be some hot ass chicks working back there. Their style might be weird or they have a curvier figure as opposed to skinny for instance. I could write a book about this place...
I've met the chairman, VP, you name it. The name of the frgrance they spray the store with is called "fierce" and is sold for men. Many of the girls actually wear it though because they love it. The minmum age to work there is 18, 17 for kid store and hollister. Ruehl is also 18, but that brand is not pulling its weight. They also have an intimates store named Gilly Hicks as well which is doing big business.

Top Bottom