Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a few things people can do to combat gyno or fat deposits anywhere on the body. I hate to hear a guy is going under the knife. getting permanent scarring. Before I did that, I'd try all the typical chems known to help existing symptoms.
In addition, there is a product many may be overlooking. The Lipostabil/phospholipid product is used worldwide in reputable clinics to fight fat in "saddlebags", lower abs, etc. People rarely think of using this fat eating compound to eat the fat around the nipple..maybe because its so painful to think about, or maybe because its just overlooked.
Before you get sliced, find a clinic that does mesotherapy and these injectible rejuvinating treatment. Some people like buying the ingredients and doing it themselves, but it may be just as affordable to have a skilled person do it for you. It consists of an injection in a grid like fashion about every cm when done on the lower abs...For the nipple area, I'd probably expect them to use slightly less liquid each stick and to concentrate the treatment area.
Its worth a month of suffering if the results are beneficial. Good luck to everyone with this problem.

Bro's.

I've had Gyno since I hit puberty, I always had swollen nipples, particularly my left one. I just thought it was a side-effect of the massive effect of puberty (I grew about 8 inches in 6 months, back problems) and sore nipples. The soreness eventually left or at least I became used to it. After doing multiple cycles at the advice of guys who just wanted to sell me some stuff to make a quick buck, I never used AI's, PCT, nothing. Just the AAS (Example, 500 dbols, 5 a day until they were done). I used Test and Deca both before with no AI and no PCT. I know it may seem stupid to all of you but when you have somebody whom you trust telling you that you do not need anything else, you believe them. It wasn't until I stumbled upon elitefitness that I began to realize what a true cycle was about. I noticed my nipple was really bad the past little bit as I started to read forums. I determined it was a problem, called gynecomastia. It was effecting my life in wearing any type of tight shirts (which I wanted to do because I was working out a lot) and even in my jiu jitsu classes as any pressure on my nipple hurt like a son-of-a-gun. Even as far as my girlfriend not being able to lay her head on that side of my chest because the feeling/pain was unbearable. Than I came in contact with needtogetaas, I sent him a message one day describing my issue, he told me I was right, and I did have GYNO. Within 2 days he had informed me on what I would need and where to get it. After receiving my order I contacted him again for dosing instructions, which came that day. I have been taking the medication for 1 week today and I'm happy to say, that after 12 years my gyno is GONE. Needtogetaas helped me out, didn't charge anything, didn't have any strings attached. Nothing. This man, truly is a great guy!

Thanks Needto!

Bro's.

I've had Gyno since I hit puberty, I always had swollen nipples, particularly my left one. I just thought it was a side-effect of the massive effect of puberty (I grew about 8 inches in 6 months, back problems) and sore nipples. The soreness eventually left or at least I became used to it. After doing multiple cycles at the advice of guys who just wanted to sell me some stuff to make a quick buck, I never used AI's, PCT, nothing. Just the AAS (Example, 500 dbols, 5 a day until they were done). I used Test and Deca both before with no AI and no PCT. I know it may seem stupid to all of you but when you have somebody whom you trust telling you that you do not need anything else, you believe them. It wasn't until I stumbled upon elitefitness that I began to realize what a true cycle was about. I noticed my nipple was really bad the past little bit as I started to read forums. I determined it was a problem, called gynecomastia. It was effecting my life in wearing any type of tight shirts (which I wanted to do because I was working out a lot) and even in my jiu jitsu classes as any pressure on my nipple hurt like a son-of-a-gun. Even as far as my girlfriend not being able to lay her head on that side of my chest because the feeling/pain was unbearable. Than I came in contact with needtogetaas, I sent him a message one day describing my issue, he told me I was right, and I did have GYNO. Within 2 days he had informed me on what I would need and where to get it. After receiving my order I contacted him again for dosing instructions, which came that day. I have been taking the medication for 1 week today and I'm happy to say, that after 12 years my gyno is GONE. Needtogetaas helped me out, didn't charge anything, didn't have any strings attached. Nothing. This man, truly is a great guy!

Thanks Needto!
I did get a payment my friend. You just gave me my payment right now ^^^ Its the only payment I ask for or need. Thanks my man and I am so glad I could have a good impact on your life.

The scum bags selling you shit did not care about you bro. People here on ef on the other had have a different mindset. I took over as the head mod here a few years ago and when I did I brought with me a new way of thinking and a new way of treating people. People first and friends helping friends is what ef is about..

Keep coming back to ef bro and help the site help others like we have helped you. :biggrin::biggrin:

satanismymotor said:
To start off I want to say a couple of months back i pmed you about some gyno I got from methyl 1 test about 3 years ago. I said I got some letro and wanted your opinion on it. You told me to get some forma-stanzol and run that with it. Well I started my "letro" that I had got from rui. I also started a pretty hard core diet that constisted of starving my self(800 - 1000 cals a day). I was wanting some cell death to accure in my nipples. Well within a couple of days my nipples started to burn. like they do when you are getting gyno. I thought this is weird but maybe thats what it feels like when its working. I was after all taking a large dose. (2.5mgs a day) I was waiting for it to kill my sex drive and my joints to start hurting. Well insted my nipples started hurting worse and I started getting, well lets just call it "gym energy". I thought this was kinda odd since it felt like i was "on" if you know what I am saying. All my lifts started to increase and in a week and a half i stepped on the scaled and had gained 5 lbs. This should have been impossible with 800-1000 cals a day. So this is the point I get p!ssed. I dont know what rui uses in their letro but its not letro. Whats worse it had made my gyno sgnificantly worse. I assumed all you internet douchebags were out to rip everybody off. I took your forma-stanzol and set it in my cabenet for a few months and proceeded to hate all the fucking idoits selling sh!t online. I had wrote your forma-stanzol off as snake oil. So a couple of months go by and see this forma-stanzol in my cabenet and i think " what could it hurt." I already had giants tits. My workout partner corey was going to do another cycle of test, deca, dbol and we have lost our nolva hook up. roids are not too hard to get in the midwest but no one has a clue about AIs and anti estrogens. So for the last two to three weeks I have been 20 pumps a day. (10 in the morning and 10 in the night) just to see what it is all about. I have also been researching you to see if you are actually trying to help people or if you are just trying to pimp your product. You do pimp your product pretty hard but I have seen you go out of your way on a lot of occations to help people out. I have to say this forma-stanzol is the sh!t. On forma-stanzol alone I ave been fighting off hot flashes, night sweets and yesterday I almost couldnt get my d!ck hard. Most people would be terrified but I know those are all symptoms of estro being very low. I also have to say that gyno is shrinking and is continuing to do so. awesome product man. I want to give you props man. I am a believer in your sh!t.

so with all of that being said. I wanted to ask you a few questions.
1.Do you have any idea what is really in rui's letro? It bugs me I dont know what I put in my body.

2. Do you think that after I am done with my forma, If I do a second cycle of forma and add some epi that would yield extra gyno killing results?

3. Didnt they ban epi? How is mrsupps still selling a product with epi in it? Is it the same epi that use to be sold before the ban and if it is not exactly legal how do I avoid the authorities from showing up at my house if I buy some?

from a pm I got today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom