Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

That there at the end is why you will never reach your full potential. Every single person that is a believer you are offending and I will guarantee you it is losing you and need to sales.

You just can't stay out of it and walk away.

A. EEOC laws don't apply to your new religion. According to their site, it only applies to the major organized religions listed, not pretend VaderShit-ianity.

Try again.

From their site: Are all religious beliefs covered by the laws enforced by EEOC?

The laws enforced by EEOC define religion very broadly. The protection against religious discrimination is not limited to mainstream religions, but also applies to any lawful observances and practices that are based on one's own sincerely held beliefs

Pretty sure I don't need to try again, thanks though

From their site: Are all religious beliefs covered by the laws enforced by EEOC?

The laws enforced by EEOC define religion very broadly. The protection against religious discrimination is not limited to mainstream religions, but also applies to any lawful observances and practices that are based on one's own sincerely held beliefs

Pretty sure I don't need to try again, thanks though

"The law protects not only people who belong to traditional, organized religions, such as Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism, but also applies to any lawful observances and practices that are based on one's own sincerely held beliefs."

Right, except vadershitianity isn't a sincerely held belief. Sooo, I still don't see what part of that covers it.

Top Bottom