Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up needto. I did a cycle of a test booster earlier this year and now under my nipples are hard, lumpy and sore. After doing some research I found I got GYNO man! It's under both my nipples. You have any suggestions I can do to get rid of this? This sucks! I tried letro and it didn't do a thing. I would really appreciate your unbias advice to get rid of this. thx bro

needto please help me man, im 14 and ive had gyno on my right nipple for 2 years, its about 2-3cm in diameter and is very noticeable and i had gyno on my left for about a year, not as big but big enough to make my nipples pointy and bigger. Im already considering surgery because i have no clue if it will go away, i dont want to take any letro or nolva at my age. And my question is that well if i still have it after puberty and i get rid of my bad estrogen will the gland shrink? or will i have to get surgery, this is pissing my off i have a very good physique and my gyno ruins it... please help me

needto please help me man, im 14 and ive had gyno on my right nipple for 2 years, its about 2-3cm in diameter and is very noticeable and i had gyno on my left for about a year, not as big but big enough to make my nipples pointy and bigger. Im already considering surgery because i have no clue if it will go away, i dont want to take any letro or nolva at my age. And my question is that well if i still have it after puberty and i get rid of my bad estrogen will the gland shrink? or will i have to get surgery, this is pissing my off i have a very good physique and my gyno ruins it... please help me
I got gyno from puberty too at around 12-13, im 19 now and i still have it and i fucking hate it so much, gonna hopefully get surgery in the future once i save up

yeah im probs gonna get surgery too, but the time off working out, the money, the scars and finding a good surgeon is the problem... i live in Alberta and idk of any good surgeons around here.

What you guys need to do is send me a pm.. I am getting to all of them between now and Monday of next week I will be done with all my back logged pm's and new ones too.. Ill get to everyone trust me..

Hey wats up needtogetsomeass i sent you a pm bro please get back to me i want to buy a shirt that sais "!No More Titties!" lol ppl can dictate its meaning however they want! Maybe your online name in the corner! what do you think? would you sponser that? make some big bucks bro believe it or not you got fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom