Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

That there at the end is why you will never reach your full potential. Every single person that is a believer you are offending and I will guarantee you it is losing you and need to sales.

You just can't stay out of it and walk away.

This is the chat forum and I really try not to hold back at all here. You may be right as I am very outspoken and I will say jokes etc..
Not regarding religion, but a customer has commented on FB about something I have said before. If Needto ever had a problem I would tone it down immediately of course. I say inflammatory things all the time on here because it is allowed. Before the rules changed I did not. My infractions were few and for silly things. I am an outgoing/opinionated guy and I am sure you are right it can have both a positive and negative effect. This personality has gotten me this far, if I have to change for business reasons I will.

what do you mean? nimbus has been a vadershitian as long as I have known him. Pretty sure he's sincere.

lol Lieeeeessss. I've seen not one picture of nimbus dressed in a vader costume holding a piece of shit.

But I'd love to see one. Hahaha. If somebody could please photoshop a picture of a practicing Vadershitian, I would lol forever.

....and gladly welcome them to apply to my company dressed according to their sincerely held beliefs. ;)

Do whatever you want. I could care less, but if you want to be really successful take my advice and stay far away from religion and politics

Like one of those laughs that bursts out and surprises you. If i'd been drinking something, it woulda come out my nose.

(sexy, right?)

Top Bottom