Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most of us here will live to experience the collapse of American society

not sure how things went down in france, but had you been in russia in 1917-1930, you woulda been thrown in the gulag with the rest of your bourgeois cronies.
class wars aren't as sexy as the same, if you look a little closer, imo
you are right, that is why our constitution in in place to protect indivudual right's, regardless of what opinions you hold. Other countries operate just like Russia did, look at Africa or China or any other nation without a democratic process.

fug should i change it?
and i think i'm missing the relevance, please explain
interesting article btw...but maybe a touch too doomsday?
like the railroad/steel bros,they were running huge monoplies, their was no revloution...laws brought them back down to speed.
i see the same thing happening now...

Laws have changed a lot since then. And there's a lot more at stake. We're much more global now (were we at all during the Carnegie era?) and have some stiff competition. Our dollar ain't getting any more valuable, and other currencies are looking pretty good to a lot of investors by comparison. Economically, we have to watch China. Politically, we have to keep an eye on Russia, Iran, etc. If there is a WWIII in our lifetimes it will be a very multi-faceted effort in terms of what we're fighting for.

you are right, that is why our constitution in in place to protect indivudual right's, regardless of what opinions you hold. Other countries operate just like Russia did, look at Africa or China or any other nation without a democratic process.

Our constitution is slowly being dismantled. It'll be interesting to see how many individual rights we have left in another decade or two.

Our constitution is slowly being dismantled. It'll be interesting to see how many individual rights we have left in another decade or two.
its frustrating I know. we spend countless time and effort to defend things like the right to own a gun, but we easily give up more fundamental and shared rights like PRIVACY (patriot act anyone?) Not a good trade if you ask me, but I care more about privacy than owning a gun, maybe its different for others.

its frustrating I know. we spend countless time and effort to defend things like the right to own a gun, but we easily give up more fundamental and shared rights like PRIVACY (patriot act anyone?) Not a good trade if you ask me, but I care more about privacy than owning a gun, maybe its different for others.

how can you be against sacrificing a bit of your privacy for the greater safety of our nation (patriot act) but in favor of sacrificing a bit of loot for the greater good of society?
???
how can you be so willing to support one sacrifice without the other?

LOL. Actually most of you won't remember it, because you'll be fucking dead. An interesting thought. What would/will you do? I know what it's like to fight for life, been there done that, not sure if I would stand up for the occasion again. It's a choice you have to make. I fought the fight, took a lot out of me. Sometimes it's easier to just lay down. Fuck it. A world full of greedy fucking jokers, no one fucking cares, everyone wants their big house and fancy car..........some "upper class" people could soon learn just how fragile they are.

On a more positive note.......I'm sure the state of mind during the Great Depression or even the Savings And Loan crisis was just as bad as now.

In reality........most of us will still be here 30 or 40 years from now rolling around on a hospital bed gasping our lasts breaths with tubes down our throats and up our asses wishing we had died when we were young.

You can't win. It's called mortal.

So go ahead......drink another beer or smoke another joint. It could be your last.

LOL. Actually most of you won't remember it, because you'll be fucking dead. An interesting thought. What would/will you do? I know what it's like to fight for life, been there done that, not sure if I would stand up for the occasion again. It's a choice you have to make. I fought the fight, took a lot out of me. Sometimes it's easier to just lay down. Fuck it. A world full of greedy fucking jokers, no one fucking cares, everyone wants their big house and fancy car..........some "upper class" people could soon learn just how fragile they are.

On a more positive note.......I'm sure the state of mind during the Great Depression or even the Savings And Loan crisis was just as bad as now.

In reality........most of us will still be here 30 or 40 years from now rolling around on a hospital bed gasping our lasts breaths with tubes down our throats and up our asses wishing we had died when we were young.

You can't win. It's called mortal.

So go ahead......drink another beer or smoke another joint. It could be your last.

That about sums up my outlook on things too

I still hat u

Top Bottom