Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a good read man!! i have read alot of your post and you give great info... but i have heard from other articals and forms i have read that some people are more prone to gyno then others is this true??? i have a budy that has been doing cycles off and on for 3 years and said he has never used a estrogen blocker, is this possible or is he just messing with me... also said he has never had any major side effectss from his use.. other then acne and some oily skin

this was a good read man!! i have read alot of your post and you give great info... but i have heard from other articals and forms i have read that some people are more prone to gyno then others is this true??? i have a budy that has been doing cycles off and on for 3 years and said he has never used a estrogen blocker, is this possible or is he just messing with me... also said he has never had any major side effectss from his use.. other then acne and some oily skin

Yes this is all true my friend and the reason i have always said no man is the same. When people come to me for advice often they are expecting me to give them some kind of program and then send them on there way. That is now how it works. I have to work with you week by week. Some times for weeks and some times for months.

I am sorry guys but there is no cookie cutter program that works...Over time I try a few different methods and all of them are based of your feed back and results.

thanks for the info needto i have been on this site for a couple months now and i have read and learned alot... i have read what other people post about you as well as noticed the way you respond to almost every question that is asked to you... you seem like a trust worthy guy and i wouldnt hesitant doing business with you or trust your wide range of knowledge with the human body....

Thanks my man.. You are a huge part of the NTBM family to bro and a very important part of it. Along with all the countless others. :heart: I could never repay all of you.
Considering that the NTBM is so big, I consider myself to be a small piece of the family, none the less, you have impacted many people's lives in a good way, which in turn brings you blessings.

I've heard blonde hair, blue eyed men are more inclined to develop gyno.
Also, I hate to hear people jumping to go under the knife. A scar is permanent. I'd be inclined to try any herbal, otc, or non-traditional option before surgery...

Considering that the NTBM is so big, I consider myself to be a small piece of the family, none the less, you have impacted many people's lives in a good way, which in turn brings you blessings.

awesome my man.. I hope I get the chances to help so many more people.

Great read, thanks for the info. Didn't know that nolva/clomid sometimes don't work or actually backfire. I guess it all depends on your body and how you react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom