Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most of us here will live to experience the collapse of American society

That about sums up my outlook on things too

I still hat u

LOL Ortiz. I don't hate anyone here, including you. So what if we argued. We all have opinions. If you're set in your ways and im set in mine.......then ill guess we'll clash. That doesn't mean im above setting aside differences and drinking a cold one and forgeting about it.

I love you man.

LOL.

I am so trashed right now.

how can you be against sacrificing a bit of your privacy for the greater safety of our nation (patriot act) but in favor of sacrificing a bit of loot for the greater good of society?
???
how can you be so willing to support one sacrifice without the other?
I believe that giving up the personal liberties, like privacy, as opposed to money, enables the government to gain more control and power over people. Imagine that the government could just take someone away at will, without any due process, keep them for years offshore (cuba) and not allow them representation? That doesn't sound like a country where people are safe from potential tyranny.

This is true for money as well, but I view taxes as money of the people to be used by the people. I don't think that people's personal info should be made for public use, or even private government use.

LOL. Actually most of you won't remember it, because you'll be fucking dead. An interesting thought. What would/will you do? I know what it's like to fight for life, been there done that, not sure if I would stand up for the occasion again. It's a choice you have to make. I fought the fight, took a lot out of me. Sometimes it's easier to just lay down. Fuck it. A world full of greedy fucking jokers, no one fucking cares, everyone wants their big house and fancy car..........some "upper class" people could soon learn just how fragile they are.

On a more positive note.......I'm sure the state of mind during the Great Depression or even the Savings And Loan crisis was just as bad as now.

In reality........most of us will still be here 30 or 40 years from now rolling around on a hospital bed gasping our lasts breaths with tubes down our throats and up our asses wishing we had died when we were young.

You can't win. It's called mortal.

So go ahead......drink another beer or smoke another joint. It could be your last.
great post bro!

I could die now though and I consider myself a life well lived, so I am not so concerned about it. I would like to have a clear conscience on my death bed and that is about it.

I believe that giving up the personal liberties, like privacy, as opposed to money, enables the government to gain more control and power over people. Imagine that the government could just take someone away at will, without any due process, keep them for years offshore (cuba) and not allow them representation? That doesn't sound like a country where people are safe from potential tyranny.

This is true for money as well, but I view taxes as money of the people to be used by the people. I don't think that people's personal info should be made for public use, or even private government use.

More so to be used by the government. We as people see a smaller return on investment than many think. A lot of those taxes help pay for things many people are against, and that impede the healthy development of a society.

Agreed, but that is a separate issue.

I am not saying we HAVE to raise taxes, I have a feeling we could use the money more effeciently. There are plenty of pork programs out there I don't support.

I always use myself as an example.

I would not have gone to the college that I did (a top ranked 4 year University) without a grant from the state of california (funded by taxes) and subsidized FEDERAL loans.

Now I have repaid whatever free money I received many times over. I have worked 10+ years, paid a ton of taxes, and helped contribute to the economy (or at least make share holders in my company some money).

When I support social programs, such as healthcare, housing, food, education, even child care... The intention isn't to just hand out free services to people so that they do not have to work as hard, or work for them at all. This is the idea that many people would lead you to believe. I think the government needs to keep people productive! This includes educated. We live in a very prosperous country, is it really that difficult to imagine ALL PUBLIC COLLEGES being free? Why not???

great post bro!

I could die now though and I consider myself a life well lived, so I am not so concerned about it. I would like to have a clear conscience on my death bed and that is about it.

You have NO idea how important a "clear conscience" is, esp. on your day of reckoning. Then again perhaps you do, since you brought it up. It's funny if you ever sit around and think about if you were really a good person or not.

And here im sitting here listening to my new high priced sterio blair out AC/DC's "Hell ain't a bad place to be". LOL.

Seriously though I admire your integrity and honesty.

2nd thoughts......obtaining a clear conscience is harder done than said.

Agreed, but that is a separate issue.

I am not saying we HAVE to raise taxes, I have a feeling we could use the money more effeciently. There are plenty of pork programs out there I don't support.

I always use myself as an example.

I would not have gone to the college that I did (a top ranked 4 year University) without a grant from the state of california (funded by taxes) and subsidized FEDERAL loans.

Now I have repaid whatever free money I received many times over. I have worked 10+ years, paid a ton of taxes, and helped contribute to the economy (or at least make share holders in my company some money).

When I support social programs, such as healthcare, housing, food, education, even child care... The intention isn't to just hand out free services to people so that they do not have to work as hard, or work for them at all. This is the idea that many people would lead you to believe. I think the government needs to keep people productive! This includes educated. We live in a very prosperous country, is it really that difficult to imagine ALL PUBLIC COLLEGES being free? Why not???

Everybody needs to be on the same page for this to work. Ambitious, yes. Realistic....we'll see.

You have NO idea how important a "clear conscience" is, esp. on your day of reckoning. Then again perhaps you do, since you brought it up. It's funny if you ever sit around and think about if you were really a good person or not.

And here im sitting here listening to my new high priced sterio blair out AC/DC's "Hell ain't a bad place to be". LOL.

Seriously though I admire your integrity and honesty.

2nd thoughts......obtaining a clear conscience is harder done than said.
I don't expect perfection out of anyone, let alone myself, but I strive to do right by people. To have good intentions.

This is my life philosophy - I want to be a positive influence and force in everyone's life that I touch and come in contact with.

I know I haven't always lived up to this standard, but it is truly what I strive for.

Everybody needs to be on the same page for this to work. Ambitious, yes. Realistic....we'll see.
I know that ideas and concepts don't always translate 1 for 1 when put into practice, but you have to start somewhere. I think that the closer we shoot for what is right, the closer the end result will be.

I don't expect perfection out of anyone, let alone myself, but I strive to do right by people. To have good intentions.

This is my life philosophy - I want to be a positive influence and force in everyone's life that I touch and come in contact with.

I know I haven't always lived up to this standard, but it is truly what I strive for.

Well then you're doing the best you can and that's all that can be expected. Congrats.

Top Bottom