Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

they (my uncle) picked the name when it was still a hobby of my dads.

You see they were tired of farming and sold all the equipment. The storage units and all the land are paid for free and clear and they didn't need to work so they basically retired.

My dad started hanging around the local boat shop and became friends with the guys that run it. They started taking him to the dealers only auctions and got him signed up. He started buying cars just for something to do, and at the time was only charging $100-$500 markup per vehicle.

Word spread that you could get a car here for very little markup and the hobby kind of exploded into a business that they weren't ready for. They offered no financing or anything.

In comes my brother and I, we set up everything with the lenders, learned all the technical shit about lending and rules/regs got afip certified blah blah. My brother originally did all the financing and I was in sales, then my brother wanted to venture out on his own and I took over the F&I dept.

that's the long and short of it.

:theshadow

well, you are a smart fucker. i'll give you that :biggrin:

and now i feel a bit foolish, but i'll own up to it

I was responding to the way he came at Larts. It was out of line and unjustified. Lart is a good bro

oh please...like lart is the first and only person to ever recieve a post like that. He was being a smug sonofabitch in this thread and annoying the fuck out of me.

It's no different than how/why you attack SB

they (my uncle) picked the name when it was still a hobby of my dads. Plus, it's hard to "rebrand" the name after the fact...

You see they were tired of farming and sold all the equipment. The storage units and all the land are paid for free and clear and they didn't need to work so they basically retired.

My dad started hanging around the local boat shop and became friends with the guys that run it. They started taking him to the dealers only auctions and got him signed up. He started buying cars just for something to do, and at the time was only charging $100-$500 markup per vehicle.

Word spread that you could get a car here for very little markup and the hobby kind of exploded into a business that they weren't ready for. They offered no financing or anything.

In comes my brother and I, we set up everything with the lenders, learned all the technical shit about lending and rules/regs got afip certified blah blah. My brother originally did all the financing and I was in sales, then my brother wanted to venture out on his own and I took over the F&I dept.

that's the long and short of it.

:theshadow

Open a branch here in Chicago and Ill run that bish like theres no tomorrow.

+ Ill look better than you while doing it.

oh please...like lart is the first and only person to ever recieve a post like that. He was being a smug sonofabitch in this thread and annoying the fuck out of me.

It's no different than how/why you attack SB

fucking e-hero in microsoft armour, defending damsels getting their religious beliefs called out.
either that or he is religious
one of the two i'm betting

Man Plank you Hate way too much. You have no idea how I run my business or how much money I have. You are so far off base it isn't even funny.
I am far from a millionaire, but the earnings of my company are not the paltry sum that you make it out to be. (6 figures sorry not 7!)
I created and marketed successful supplements and any type of talk is indeed a plug. (Something I did learn from needto)
I could say a lot of stuff right now about you personally, but that would not help me financially and I honestly don't care enough.
But I do hear some things plank... I'll let the world unfold as is and not get involved.

Man Plank you Hate way too much. You have no idea how I run my business or how much money I have. You are so far off base it isn't even funny.
I am far from a millionaire, but the earnings of my company are not the paltry sum that you make it out to be. (6 figures sorry not 7!)
I created and marketed successful supplements and any type of talk is indeed a plug. (Something I did learn from needto)
I could say a lot of stuff right now about you personally, but that would not help me financially and I honestly don't care enough.
But I do hear some things plank... I'll let the world unfold as is and not get involved.

Sure thing bro :rolleyes: if you had anything relevant to say you would've said it by now. And it most likely is about my wife cuz you're that unoriginal.

Your company may gross 6 figs (I doubt it) but you aren't personally making that much. I will put money on it.

Same reason omega ran his products through Nate. Without him his sales were dick, and if you keep up with your smug ass posting you'll end up like him too.

By all means, prove me wrong tho

Top Bottom