Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most of us here will live to experience the collapse of American society

see you can get low interest loans from the govt
woman owned and minority owned business loan
like free

and then you sit back and collect the money on this business you bought/started
like in the BTO song

somebody trow up some BTO lyrics and a youtube link
I'm going out
spending me capitalist profits
I'll pay you a handsome amount of karma

i just don't see a class war being very fun to be a part of...it would be the complete ruin of our country.
yeah maybe it worked out in france, but i'm sure it wasn't pretty...don't really know enough about it
i just don't see how you can be so opposed to wealth consolidation when you bank so much loot and are so proud of it...is their a limit that you think is too much for one to have and you are under that limit? how would you enforce it?
limiting ones ability to make loot seems unamerican.
like i've said before, it's hard for me to stomach your giving our money away...you have the disposable income to do so...but what about schmucks like me who don't...your generosity with my money would crush me and my limited aspirations
Had I been in the bourgeois class in Franch during the revolution, I'd have given up my life if it was a choice between that and maintaing the status quo with the ruling noble class. Sometimes making things better for all is painful for all in some way, I am hoping that since we're more civilized now that these sorts of upheavals will cause less pain for the everyday person.

Had I been in the bourgeois class in Franch during the revolution, I'd have given up my life if it was a choice between that and maintaing the status quo with the ruling noble class. Sometimes making things better for all is painful for all in some way, I am hoping that since we're more civilized now that these sorts of upheavals will cause less pain for the everyday person.

not sure how things went down in france, but had you been in russia in 1917-1930, you woulda been thrown in the gulag with the rest of your bourgeois cronies.
class wars aren't as sexy as the same, if you look a little closer, imo

Top Bottom