Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

I'll agree with you that personal matters and opinions can be very damaging in some cases. In lart's, i don't think so. this is pretty isolated, and none of the people he offended in this thread buy his products anyways.

but in omega's case, that was ultimately his downfall. i even remember telling him multiple times that he was just ruining his reputation and business with the stupidest bullshit he used to feed people towards the end

but he understood women on a lvl that we probably never will achieve...sometimes he cried with them, he didn't care about looks, or species. But not because he was a pussy he could kick 99.9% of peoples in the worlds ass in single hand to hand combat...true story.

olloloollololo

75th....I'd send you some ties since you obv only have one, but they'd hang to the floor on you since you're like 5'1

but he understood women on a lvl that we probably never will achieve...sometimes he cried with them, he didn't care about looks, or species. But not because he was a pussy he could kick 99.9% of peoples in the worlds ass in single hand to hand combat...true story.
lol!@

In omegas defense he did get to bang some nice pussy. Like Phoenix and afeedz. There was pry more too...

images

Sure thing bro :rolleyes: if you had anything relevant to say you would've said it by now. And it most likely is about my wife cuz you're that unoriginal.

Your company may gross 6 figs (I doubt it) but you aren't personally making that much. I will put money on it.

Same reason omega ran his products through Nate. Without him his sales were dick, and if you keep up with your smug ass posting you'll end up like him too.

By all means, prove me wrong tho

Myself, Needto, and my manufacturer all the know the real deal sir.
And I make over 100,00 grand profit. Needto is a great guy and an excellent business partner who has taught me a lot and my company would not be where it is today without him.
I feel bad for Omega and how he was not successful, that isn't like some joke to me. As a person I may poke fun, but he was always a nice guy and I really hope the best for him. I am a different person selling a far more well known product. I have sold so many thousands of bottles of adderllin in the last year that I, no bullshit, have lost track. (I could easily look it up, but it is quite a bit)
I never did Needto wrong in any way, I only help him sell supplements and in no way have I hurt his business or sales in any way.Nor have I gotten him involved in ill conceived ventures etc.. I am an honest businessman and you get what you see.
You can talk as much shit out of your ass that you want. It is as imaginary as the God that you believe in. You have a serious Hard-on for me and that is really strange dood.

Top Bottom