Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most of us here will live to experience the collapse of American society

Look at the French revolution bro! Same shit. The fucking common man finally got pissed off and they overturned the entire system! So you are absolutely right, class wars have a very ugly system. The solution is to give people the power to change their class, to change their situation.

What do you see happening today though? Education quality is going down, and many people are pushing measures that will further degrade education options for the poor (the people who need it most). Health care is less affordable than ever, who does this hurt the most? The poor. Sick people don't work, sick people don't go to school, sick people can't change their 'class' status.

I am totally against the consolidation of wealth. This does NOT mean I am a communist or think everyone should get the same salary regardless of their contributions. I don't think someone who goes to school for 12 years should get a salary even close to someone who only has a high school degree.

I think EVERYONE who works full time should get a livable wage. What is a livable wage? It means you can pay rent, pay for food, pay for health care, pay for transportation, etc. It doesn't mean you get great vacations and flat screen TVs.

I've always said that our country shouldn't be judged by the quality of life that the Bill Gates and Warren buffets have, but we should be judged by how well our poor live. Someone who's parents are killed young, or put in foster care and attends the lowest income schools, we should judge ourselves by how often people in that type of situation make it to a solid middle class lifestyle.

I understand why you'd say I'd be on the side of the rich, and yes if it came to physical violence, the poor would probably see me as part of the problem. Luckily I have all these posts here basically pleading for people to vote for leaders that share the same mentality as I. We need to make EVERYONE prosperous. We need to ensure that wealth individuals and corporations do funnel money back into the system that they readily use to amass great wealth. You can't just keep taking and taking, the resources will run dry.

You call my ideas white or middle class guilt, I call it doing the right thing by all.

i just don't see a class war being very fun to be a part of...it would be the complete ruin of our country.
yeah maybe it worked out in france, but i'm sure it wasn't pretty...don't really know enough about it
i just don't see how you can be so opposed to wealth consolidation when you bank so much loot and are so proud of it...is their a limit that you think is too much for one to have and you are under that limit? how would you enforce it?
limiting ones ability to make loot seems unamerican.
like i've said before, it's hard for me to stomach your giving our money away...you have the disposable income to do so...but what about schmucks like me who don't...your generosity with my money would crush me and my limited aspirations

i just don't see a class war being very fun to be a part of...it would be the complete ruin of our country.
yeah maybe it worked out in france, but i'm sure it wasn't pretty...don't really know enough about it
i just don't see how you can be so opposed to wealth consolidation when you bank so much loot and are so proud of it...is their a limit that you think is too much for one to have and you are under that limit? how would you enforce it?
limiting ones ability to make loot seems unamerican.
like i've said before, it's hard for me to stomach your giving our money away...you have the disposable income to do so...but what about schmucks like me who don't...your generosity with my money would crush me and my limited aspirations

See your sig lol.

See your sig lol.

fug should i change it?
and i think i'm missing the relevance, please explain
interesting article btw...but maybe a touch too doomsday?
like the railroad/steel bros,they were running huge monoplies, their was no revloution...laws brought them back down to speed.
i see the same thing happening now...

Top Bottom