Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding Gynecomastia. Gyno Cure , Estrogens Side Effects, preventing gyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
During pct often people use just nolva or clomid and neglect that fact that these compounds do nothing to lower estrogen nor do they do anything at all for raised levels of prolactin or progesterone. Forma-stanzol on the other hand does.

Author L Rea said that, "Nolvadex does have some limited anti-progestin value, in that there is a small degree of progesterone receptor blockage that occurs from its use."

Not sure of his source (I could probably look it up), but what say you?

Very informative post! This is a great read because most people really have a poor understanding of gyno (not that I have the greatest understanding either!) the more i learn about it, the more I realize it's very very complicated

Author L Rea said that, "Nolvadex does have some limited anti-progestin value, in that there is a small degree of progesterone receptor blockage that occurs from its use."

Not sure of his source (I could probably look it up), but what say you?

nolvadex up regulates the progesterone receptor. Every one I know agrees Ar,me,Eric portrats, SETH ROBERTS, and any book I have read post 2009 will all agree. So of course some one is going to be the guy to go against everyone else just to get the attention alone.

Also for people who get gyno symptoms or gyno and then they get rid of it using any method only to find it keeps coming back time and time again. The go and get a blood test and find that you doctor says your estrogen and other hormones are all in normal range. So you are left stadning there wondering wtf the gyno keeps coming back every time.

You may want to have your doctor test you for "Hyperthyroidism".

In this condition, the thyroid gland produces too much of the hormone thyroxine. This can lead to alterations in testosterone and estrogen that cause gynecomastia. It is not 100% clear by any medical group as to what the exact mechanism,means of action, or how thyroxine effects hormones and causes gyno but it is very well known that it does. Now if this happens to be the reason why you keep getting gyno or even the reason why you have it in the first place. then no amount of ai's or drugs for gyno control are going to help you...

In fact men who have had there gyno completely removed by the best doctors in the world who did the best job ever. Often if Hyperthyroidism is the problem the gyno pops right back up again event thought in any other case it would not. Ya pretty fucked up ain't it?

So then what? Well really uou got 2 choices on this one.
1 low dose nolvadex for life
2 high dosed natural phytosersm for life.

I would opt for the second one my self as you would deff live longer with the second choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom