Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muslim Woman sues Abercrombie

Lil tip btw- in business never discuss religion or politics. Ef is where you sell your product and you should refrain from it because it will only hurt you.

I'm not knocking your hustle and I wish you the best but you do some dumb ass shit on here as far as a business man is concerned.

Keep it going guys.

Lil tip btw- in business never discuss religion or politics. Ef is where you sell your product and you should refrain from it because it will only hurt you.

I'm not knocking your hustle and I wish you the best but you do some dumb ass shit on here as far as a business man is concerned.

I'll agree with you that personal matters and opinions can be very damaging in some cases. In lart's, i don't think so. this is pretty isolated, and none of the people he offended in this thread buy his products anyways.

but in omega's case, that was ultimately his downfall. i even remember telling him multiple times that he was just ruining his reputation and business with the stupidest bullshit he used to feed people towards the end

Even if it doesn't hurt business, it's not helping. Personally if it's not growing my business im not wasting my time on it.

stfu

Speaking of not helping your business - tailor your damn coats.

Top Bottom