Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most of us here will live to experience the collapse of American society

I really don't hat you
it was a joke
you east coast guido

The poor will suffer.

I don't expect perfection out of anyone, let alone myself, but I strive to do right by people. To have good intentions.

This is my life philosophy - I want to be a positive influence and force in everyone's life that I touch and come in contact with.

I know I haven't always lived up to this standard, but it is truly what I strive for.

Stop saying shit like that. You'll make me feel bad for making fun of you on the internet.

r

Kurzweill, the premier expert on predicting technological change and how it affects economy has predicted among other things that before 2030 China and India will surpass United States in economic status, due to technological superiority. Culture is changing so fast right now, even paradigms shifts are speeding up exponentially, time is speeding up, and it appears that even the nature of change is speeding up, all fueled by technology, we are all oblivious to this as we all take it for granted, but who 10 years ago would have thought we would all be so dependent on internet for expressing thought patterns and opinions, Kurzweill has stated that identity will become even more dependent on interenet culturally, who knows how much we will all change in next 10 years as technology continues to fuel our culture being more and more entrenched on online communication, consumption, and use... All I know is change is happening so fast right now to us all, and it just seems that it is very hard to notice due to so much going on. I dunno..

Kurzweill, the premier expert on predicting technological change and how it affects economy has predicted among other things that before 2030 China and India will surpass United States in economic status, due to technological superiority. Culture is changing so fast right now, even paradigms shifts are speeding up exponentially, time is speeding up, and it appears that even the nature of change is speeding up, all fueled by technology, we are all oblivious to this as we all take it for granted, but who 10 years ago would have thought we would all be so dependent on internet for expressing thought patterns and opinions, Kurzweill has stated that identity will become even more dependent on interenet culturally, who knows how much we will all change in next 10 years as technology continues to fuel our culture being more and more entrenched on online communication, consumption, and use... All I know is change is happening so fast right now to us all, and it just seems that it is very hard to notice due to so much going on. I dunno..
Really? I would argue that there isn't really a change and people are more simplistic then ever.

Really? I would argue that there isn't really a change and people are more simplistic then ever.
I see where U are coming from , I think we all are becoming more predictable and less open to change, or whatever, but I do think that we are more connected with each other socially, and more openminded to alternative lifestyles and that sort of thing, which is awesome, but we have much more content knowledge than people did say twenty years ago, knowledge as capacity or how to live our lives... I think that question is up for grabs... but yeah... I agree with you on one level.

man........I really dont wanna move to india or china......

Life will be tough for the afraid and unprepared.

HAHAHAHAHAHA ON A SERIOUS NOTE, IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THIS YOU MUST DO IT NOW. sTOCK UP ON SHIT. qUIT WASTING FUEL, AND STORE IN A LOCATION AWAY FROM HOUSE BUT UNDER LOCK AND KEY AND IN EYE SITE. BUILD A DEVISE THAT WILL SHOCK THE SHIT OUTTA SOMEONE IF THEY TOUCH IT, AND PLACE NEAR YOU FREEZER. EITHER BUILD SERIOUS MUSCLE AND LEARN TO DEFEND YOURSELF, OR BUY A WEAPON OF CHOICE. MINE IS A DESERT EAGLE. nEVER LET WIFE OUTTA SITE, AND KEEP KIDS INDOORS, AND DON'T LET THEM GO TO THE WHOEVER'S HOUSE. sURROUND YOUR HOUSE WITH SANDBAGS. MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE IS BASICALLY AIRTITE, AND INVEST IN A HEAVILY PRICED AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM.

fINALLY, BUY A FLUX CAPACITOR FOR YOUR FILTRATION SYSTEM, I SELL THEM AND I HAVE GREAT PRICES.

Top Bottom