Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about door to door advertising

B0ARDIN087

ok well i have made flyers for my computer business and will be leaving them door to door at peoples houses (sticking them to mailboxes/doors etc...) and i was wondering waht kind of return you all think i would get. I was planning on passing out 1000 or so in the next week with my friends who would help. I figured I would recieve at least 20 calls? 1 out of 50 people would see my ad and call maybe more? I live in a wealthy neighborhood so everyone has a least one computer. I figure most calls will be for spyware removal/upgrades and maybe even tutoring. with the holiday season coming around lots of purchases will be made so hopefully lots of upgrades needing to be put in. lemme know what you think. I would actually go up to each house and talk with them but i figure that will take an extra 2 min per house as opposed to 5 seconds. people hate to be bothered nowadays and most dont open the door to strangers. i figure i can do 10 houses in the time of 1 and this offsets getting personal with the people. thanks and give me your opinions!

how about the local shopping center..stick them under the wiper?
persoanlly when im in a good mood i like to fuck with sales people especailly stock brokers..i ask all sorts of questions make them think im interested and have a really large order..its fun!!!

You typically geta 1-2% return on handbills/mailouts like that. Much lower rate with spam email but the cost is much less. Email is free.

just do it and find out, then come back and tell us how it went. then this will be a really good thread.

Make sure that you make your flier catchy.

Maybe put some sort of incentive on the flier? You have to give people a reason to notice the flier and to actually call.

It could be great if you receive 10 calls from the fliers. With those 10 calls, be sure to make a kick ass impression. Then you can start working off of referrals.

Good luck. Advertising is key.

Top Bottom