Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ban HappyScrappy, but free Nelson Mandela

HappyScrappy

Mandela is already free? well son of a... oh well.

I think HappyScrappy should be banned.
Time and time again he has wasted space on this board posting nonsense and drivel. On the occasion that he isn't swearing, accusing God of keying his car, or making jokes about "poop" - he is still vile and worthless.

More to the point, I feel that he is a bad person. There are certain rules of this board that have to be upheld. For instance - you can't say NAMBLA on here, and he totally said it a few times on one of God Spellwin's threads. Also, I think he has something agianst Jews. Or the blacks. Or the Germans - fuck if I remember, but quite frankly, I don't think he can be trusted.
I don't have any proof of him getting onto the Mod board - but there have been times when the site is just really boring, and I think he might have had something to do with that.
Also, he is the only one on this board or any of the other related boards here that has ever done anything illegal. I know for a fact that for some time he was partaking in the use of illegal substances that he illicitly obtained over the internet. Whether he broke some moral code on this board is likely a hard call - but I know damn well that he broke the law.

Since this board is mainly about the discussion of daisy cultivation and how soft and fuzzy puppies are, I feel that his kind can't be tolerated, and I want him banned.

I am platinum and therefore if you don't ban him, I will just stop coming here and let you keep the money that I paid for this membership.
that will show you.

If possible, I'd also like the Dutch people banned too - not just from this board - but from all the Dennys across this green Earth of ours.

That is all.

I wouldn't mind seeing Alien Amp Pharm banned. That guy sent me a container full of what i thought was mayonnaise but when I got to the bottom of the jar it ends up it was something else, namely smegma. I'm not entirely sure where he got all that smegma and frankly I don't care. What I do want to know is how to get these damn hot pants off. Also, I think anyone who uses the letter "j" in any of their posts should also be banned.

I sure hope Happy Scrappy's humor is not the type that gets old after you've read a few dozen of his posts.... if this stay's fresh that will be awesome. If he starts recycling... I'll lose some respect.

a HS post followed by a Nathan post is like a knockout combination in boxing. I mean, I've got nothing to say after reading those two. lol.

..While we are Banning, can we Ban this guy from Disney Property ?
phil.jpg

The Nature Boy said:
Phil Collins is an agent of Satan. Listen to the lyrics to Sussudio and you'll know what I'm talking about.

True ! And he bad Mouths TeleVangelists in "Jesus he knows me" including Implications of Gayity

Top Bottom