Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log enemallithorre Rehab Log (peptides + first Test E cycle)

I recently visited a private clinic to see a doctor. As it turns out, a small muscle had popped out, likely due to my prolonged driving in a car that was too small for my height. I often had to keep my feet elevated while driving, and it seems that carrying heavy objects afterwards triggered the muscle pop.

The good news is that there are no blood clots in my legs. However, during the examination, the doctor discovered that the valve in my left leg's vein is not functioning properly. The proposed solution is laser surgery, but I'm hesitant about proceeding with it just yet. The cost is quite high (1000 Eur), and apart from potential cosmetic improvements in the future, I don't see many other benefits. I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this matter.

I didn't log the exact training frequency, but I trained approximately four times a week. However, I made the decision to completely stop using peptides. Both my wife and I were using the same peptides, and we started experiencing knee and back pain, bloating, and increased fatigue compared to our usual levels. It's unclear whether these symptoms are directly related to the peptides or if there's another underlying cause. Our training routine remained the same, and I even reduced it from four to five times a week. Our diet has also remained unchanged.

To investigate further, I have designed a set of lab tests that we will undergo. Initially, I will focus on the essential markers, and if any abnormalities are detected, I will then concentrate on more specific markers for the relevant organ systems.

The tests:
  1. Complete blood count (including clinical blood count, leucocyte formula, and EAA)
  2. Active vitamin B12 (Holotranscobalamin)
  3. ALT
  4. AST
  5. C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
  6. Glucose
  7. Glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c)
  8. Total cholesterol
  9. High-density cholesterol
  10. Low-density cholesterol
  11. Triglycerides
  12. Very low-density cholesterol
  13. TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone)

I didn't log the exact training frequency, but I trained approximately four times a week. However, I made the decision to completely stop using peptides. Both my wife and I were using the same peptides, and we started experiencing knee and back pain, bloating, and increased fatigue compared to our usual levels. It's unclear whether these symptoms are directly related to the peptides or if there's another underlying cause. Our training routine remained the same, and I even reduced it from four to five times a week. Our diet has also remained unchanged.

To investigate further, I have designed a set of lab tests that we will undergo. Initially, I will focus on the essential markers, and if any abnormalities are detected, I will then concentrate on more specific markers for the relevant organ systems.

The tests:
  1. Complete blood count (including clinical blood count, leucocyte formula, and EAA)
  2. Active vitamin B12 (Holotranscobalamin)
  3. ALT
  4. AST
  5. C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
  6. Glucose
  7. Glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c)
  8. Total cholesterol
  9. High-density cholesterol
  10. Low-density cholesterol
  11. Triglycerides
  12. Very low-density cholesterol
  13. TSH (Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone)
@enemallithorre what pepetide did you experience this with?

and why arent your logging your training? how can we know how your rehab is going and help you if no training logged?
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

are you saying NOTHING changed in your diet, 0?

lets see your bloods

Top Bottom