Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Adipokinetix, T2, Ephedra, & Caffeine Stack

Flash_75-
So what I suggested would be allright or what? Fruit in the AM and fruit before I workout.. what kinda fruit though!? Apples.. orange juice... is that it?? HELP! And how much? 30-40g..

I need VERY specific requirements or I get lost...

Does the rest of my day look okay?

:D:D

Monstar, i'm not one to promote as but, with the price your paying for your stack you can get an excellent winny, test, fina cycle

(in my opinion) it will also be a lot safer (when done correctly) and have less sides, it seems to me that your just taking WAY to many stimulants, not to mention the crash is going to kill you

it will be more effective in burning fat AND preserving your muscle

Also, dieting up is as simple as doing cardio 3-4 times a week, taking in frequent (5-6) high protien and good fat meals, take carb during the day (not before you workout) and only take simple carbs immediatly after your workout and avoid carbs during your last to meals because they could trap fat, also-- nothing happens overnight, a good cutting periodization should last (if done correctly) up to 6 weeks.

Have you never sone AS before? If your not against it than i strongly advice you think over your cutting cylce

-Mike

Benzi-
I dont use AS nor will I ever... I know that for the price I am paying I bet I could get hooked up with a pretty good steroid stack.. I have read about a ton of illegal fat-burning drugs that would probably work wonders for fat-loss...

What about the side-effects did you say? I would have less side-effects? How is that possible? And in what form capsule or injecting? Just curious..

BUMP for more replies...

Well, to name a few of your stacks sides:
elevated BP
suppressed appetite
hypotension
insomnia
headaches
depression
prostate enlargment

that seems like a ton of sides to me -- just like steroids, OTC sups could be safe when administered correctly. I don't believe your cycle is all that safe. You don't have to take it from me, ask your physician.

If you are willing to take all of those stimulants i wouldn't see why you aren't willing to take AS (I assume it is for health reasons, although i may be wrong)

Not trying to flame,
be safe :)

These cutting cycles based on CNS stimulation are problematic in my view. Most over-training syndromes are related to CNS fatigue not muscle fatigue. When you get into CNS fatigue all kinds of bad hormonal things happen, too. So these types of stacks will make it more likely to wear down the CNS. I like stimulants just before the workout and that is the only time. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess.

CNS stimulation?
:confused::confused:

Also when I started this stack I fucked up and took 500 mg. caffeine 3x a day instead of 300 mg. I didnt realize how many mg. were in the tablets I am so retarded!

I am on track now and feel fine.

Mon...listen bro...I think you are overcomplicated this whole thing.Best way to do this is simple...M-F go with 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight and 1/2 a gram of carbs per pound of bodyweight...as far as fats, they should come from the foods you eat like red meat and eggs during the low carbs(you can also include some EFAs from flax, fish oils and olive oil.)

On the weekend switch to 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight and 2 grams of carbs per lb.Than you can load your creatine, glutamine, etc.

Use your thermogenics only M-F and take weekends off. Try your best to use clean bodybuilding foods at all times...of course on weekends you can have some fun carbs as part of your count.

Don't count veggies as part of carbs. Equal is fine as it contains no carbs. Screw the hot dogs...they're crap...eat clean.

Train M-F and take weekends off,but do cardio.

This is an easy, sane, effective plan...do it right and you will not fail!

Is that what your talking about bro? Aight I got it... I am curious though would be it okay to just take ONE day off from the det instead of 2? I am really shooting for MAX fatloss and I am thinking of going with Sun-Fri 1g carbs per 2 lbs. bodyweight and then Sunday bump up my carbs... is that cool bro?

Top Bottom