Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Thoughts on Combustion

Mrs_P

I've been taking combustion from Orbit nutrition for about 8 days now.

Combustion is an extreme fat burner mainly containing:
Rauwoslscine (Rauwolscine HCL), Caffeine, 1,3 dimethylamylamine and Black pepper extract.

First thing I noticed when I took it was the thermogenic effects, I took a capsule and had an almost instant energy rush,
I took it the first time on my day off, I was doing shores in the house, and let's just say it got me moving !! I was literally non stop for about 3 hours ..lol :D

I took another capsule 6 hours after, I was afraid it was going to keep me up that night, but I was able to go to sleep with no problem. I didn't feel a crashing feeling.

The recommended dose to assess tolerance, is you take 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later.

Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed.

My overall rating for Combustion from 1-10 is a 9

I'm really liking it, I love the thermogenic effects while Cardio, and energy it gives me, really helps me push myself.... This is a very good Fat Burner, I really like it !
girl_yes21.gif

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/bps-combustion-90caps.html

Great feedback. I'm eager to give this a shot myself. Thinking of running this + shift (and/or Alpha T2) with my second bottle of AnaBeta.

definitely a good choice and with that anabeta; godamn! haha

Awesome bro I'm doing it along with Anabeta and Slinshot! Just into day 1 now. Good luck with yours.

Nice, pack! I'll definitely be checking in on ya to see how that goes for you. Good luck!

BPS Endosurge has my attention since it significantly raises dopamine which leads to surges in testosterone.

I've been taking combustion from Orbit nutrition for about 8 days now.

Combustion is an extreme fat burner mainly containing:
Rauwoslscine (Rauwolscine HCL), Caffeine, 1,3 dimethylamylamine and Black pepper extract.

First thing I noticed when I took it was the thermogenic effects, I took a capsule and had an almost instant energy rush,
I took it the first time on my day off, I was doing shores in the house, and let's just say it got me moving !! I was literally non stop for about 3 hours ..lol :D

I took another capsule 6 hours after, I was afraid it was going to keep me up that night, but I was able to go to sleep with no problem. I didn't feel a crashing feeling.

The recommended dose to assess tolerance, is you take 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later.

Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed.

My overall rating for Combustion from 1-10 is a 9

I'm really liking it, I love the thermogenic effects while Cardio, and energy it gives me, really helps me push myself.... This is a very good Fat Burner, I really like it !
girl_yes21.gif

[URL="http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/bps-combustion-90caps.html"]http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/bps-combustion-90caps.html[/URL]

thxfor the review. heard some different things on this

Top Bottom