Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar daily time and splits for cyclist

without a full LOG journal we are guessing if you actually need anavar you understand that right? 2 weeks of a LOG can help us truly give you honest answers

short answer
25mgs anavar/ed
7caps n2guard/ed
20gms cardarine gw/ed

long answer
to help you we need to know more about you and your LOG journal diary is a must get it up asap

Thank you for the welcoming, I am completely new to steroids despite everyone around me being on something or blood doping.
My goals are definitely different than everyone here tho, I want to be a light and lean as possible. im 6ft 1 167lbs this morning, was 149lbs at peak fitness (about a 10% functional threshold power diff) approx 6years ago, possibly 3-4lbs more muscle in lower body as well, upper body the same. diet is totally different as im vegan now and eat far more carbs.

People did mention "pump" but I guess that on steroids means something different than what I experience as pump after doing a 10 second sprint and feeing a "pump" in quads or in chest from doing a set of pushups? I never get cramps on the bike and feeling what I consider a pump wouldn't inhibit my riding.

This is the first ive heard here about needing N2guard or similar liver help. watched at least a dozen YouTube vides about anavar only cycle and none mentioned it. Lookalike can only get it from them directly for 115$ shipped with tax and holy shit thats a lot. thats as much as the anavar was! are there any other brands that are available on amazon etc that will do the trick?

I am looking at this anavar as basically just a one time 6 week "bonus" before I move and I wont be buying any of this stuff or related again.
Im not going to do more than the 25mg/day regardless of what might be left on the table as Ill run short of pills before cycle ending.

@cookiesforbreakfast? welcome to elitefitness.com family, we are happy to have you here

first seems you dont have experience on steroids so let me tell you, anavar pumps will make it not optimal for cycling, you'll get pumps on it even with organ liver support you will still get them. I suggest winstrol as an alternative 50mgs ed.

if you do want to use anavar, 25mgs per day AM with food and start your training after but you need n2guard organ liver support 7caps/ed with it, it's a requirement

Now, we do see your meals but we dont know your training and your cardio regiment so you need to start a LOG journal with diet training cardio so we can see if anavar or winstrol is good for you and what you can do on this cycle.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Anavar cycling cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
This is a good post with quality information about anavar use with something like cycling... I do not feel any oral is optimal for anything cardio related.. beyond what was pointed out here with the pumps, lethargy is another big issue from the toxicity, which can have a very negative effect on overall cardiovascular performance... The PUMPS that are being referred to with anavar can be excruciating and cause a major hindrance on your performance, whether its in your shins or back, its extremely painful... Not to mention, that while some claim anavar is "mild", it is mild compared to some extremely harsh steroids but if you think anavar wont do a number on your liver, kidneys, cholesterol then go ahead and test it out and find out for yourself on your bloodwork and then tell me how stupid the meatheads insinuating its mild are... Not to mention, its a steroid... its still meant to add and build muscle but with a cost to it... if you want to stay light and actually maximize your performance then SARMS are the perfect scenario for anyone that is doing cardio types of training... Huge enhancements in performance, a fraction of the side effects and a much easier recovery, not to mention, an abundance of other benefits on top of overall performance enhancement... Here is a far better option to go with

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom