Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about low doses of DNP...need answers even if you are against DNP

SwolK

I have been doing quite a bit of research on DNP lately. After considering the pros, cons, sides ect, I have been thinking of doing a low dose of 100mg-200mg per day for a short period of time. of course eat right, stay cool, take reccommened suppliemnts, stay hydrated...
My questions are:
-I have not seen any people having any real problems or bad sides at that low of a dose. Has anyone had bad experiances at 100-200mg? or notable positive experiances?

-if you are one of the opponents of DNP what is your reasons against 100-200mg? besides the possibility that the DNP may be uncorrectly dosed?

Im not set either way on doing it or not. Im just trying to gather the facts and opinions that I have not been able to find on my own.

Thanks, and please only serious responses as I am asking a serious question
K for serious resonses

200mg low dose extended will help if you keep your diet and exercise in check. Ive done it and noticed better results on 400mg for 10 days. My diet slacked a little on 200 and didnt get much in the way of results. The 400 is only "bearable" (smelling like bleach and sweating like a mutherfuckr and always getting too hot while staying in the same place too long gets very annoying).

SwolK said:
I have been doing quite a bit of research on DNP lately. After considering the pros, cons, sides ect, I have been thinking of doing a low dose of 100mg-200mg per day for a short period of time. of course eat right, stay cool, take reccommened suppliemnts, stay hydrated...
My questions are:
-I have not seen any people having any real problems or bad sides at that low of a dose. Has anyone had bad experiances at 100-200mg? or notable positive experiances?

-if you are one of the opponents of DNP what is your reasons against 100-200mg? besides the possibility that the DNP may be uncorrectly dosed?

Im not set either way on doing it or not. Im just trying to gather the facts and opinions that I have not been able to find on my own.

Thanks, and please only serious responses as I am asking a serious question
K for serious resonses

Before I give you my talk on how bad DNP is, why do you want to run it?

You do realize that you can get great results with diet and cardio. If you really want an aid, add some t3/clen.

Mr.X said:

You do realize that you can get great results with diet and cardio. If you really want an aid, add some t3/clen.

I think it appeals to people in the fact they read where they can just lay around their house and let their body cook itself and lose weight....only effort involved in their weightloss program is the raising of the glass of water to swallow the DNP

DRRman said:
I think it appeals to people in the fact they read where they can just lay around their house and let their body cook itself and lose weight....only effort involved in their weightloss program is the raising of the glass of water to swallow the DNP

Keywords: cook itself

I still can't believe people use this stuff. It literally cooks you from the inside!

Mr.X said:

thanks everyone.
I was thinking about it for a couple reasons. im an easy gainer, but have a VERY hard time staying lean. Im sick of ALWAYS having to diet to keep the fat off. Even at the lowest bf of my life(somewhere around 6-8%) I still have the love handles.
To be honost, I dont want to use T3 because i dont want to mess with my thyroid.
So im wondering if it is worth running a very low dnp cycle 100-200mg

SwolK said:
thanks everyone.
I was thinking about it for a couple reasons. im an easy gainer, but have a VERY hard time staying lean. Im sick of ALWAYS having to diet to keep the fat off. Even at the lowest bf of my life(somewhere around 6-8%) I still have the love handles.
To be honost, I dont want to use T3 because i dont want to mess with my thyroid.
So im wondering if it is worth running a very low dnp cycle 100-200mg

Good luck bro, but i would say T3 is definitely safer than a DNP cycle...

Top Bottom