Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about low doses of DNP...need answers even if you are against DNP

thanks drrman, you and X have given me something to think about.
I was just thinking that low of a dose may still me effective and reasonably safe

SwolK said:
thanks drrman, you and X have given me something to think about.
I was just thinking that low of a dose may still me effective and reasonably safe

I tried that one time about 4 years ago, before i researched and knew all the dangers of DNP i made it through two days at 200mg per day and i felt like shit, so i quit it...I think if you research and do a T3/clen cycle right you will see great results and it is relatively safe if you do it right

The T3 screwing up your thyroid is a misconception. What I mean is that as long as moderate dosages are taken, T3 can safely be taken for extended amounts of periods without damaging your thyroid. Your thyroid is resiliant and will bounce back within a matter of weeks.

But your logic is somewhat flawed. I am not against DNP, but rather curious about it. But to say that you don't want to take T3 cause it will screw up your thyroid but are willing to take DNP which, although very rare, can kill you.

drrman, ill do more research on t3/clen and dnp before i make up my mind.
any more opinions?

Dude - seriously - the reason you get the negative responses in regards to DNP (and I've considered it) - is because WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU. The people who responded to you are giving you their honest opinion and in no way want you do end up doing "any" damage to yourself. They aren't "haters" - they are just looking out for you.
That's how it works here.

I have been on Clen/T3 for 8 days, and I have dropped 2% bodyfat - going on 3%.
In regards to the T3 - I only take 25mcgs/day (Swordfish suggested this - thanx my friend) - and I'm up to 120mcgs/day of Clen. Now - I have very little sides from these amounts (besides some soaked bedsheets). I haven't done any cardio in the last week, and I've lifted normally until a small setback a couple of days ago.

My point........If I had it my way - i would pray that no person ever took DNP again.

If you can't find a solution to losing BodyFat - with all the options out there - then maybe you should re-evaluate your determination and goals.

Just my 2cents.

GOOD LUCK

if u go low dose bro then go for 21days at 200mg's, be sure to see after two days if u are allergic ie, rash etc and if so discontinue and use benydral... read all you can... if u go low dose remember:
no complex carbs,
simple carbs with high gi
train like normal, hit your am cardio too!!!!

200mg/day isn't that bad cept for the ocassional hotflash ,you'll be fine.

Mr.X said:
Keywords: cook itself

I still can't believe people use this stuff. It literally cooks you from the inside!

OK, so explain to me how this is different from clen or Ephedrine/Caffeine. I'm not trying to be a dick - but I thought EC raises metabolism by 5% or so; Clen by 10% or so; and DNP increases metabolism in proportion to dose.

Now I know that the "in proportion to dose" makes DNP radically different: you can take as much EC or Clen as you want, and you won't gain any metabolic advantage. Do that with DNP, and your metabolism will go through the roof and you will die from it.

I thought the rule of thumb: 200mg/day = 25% raise; 400mg/day = 40% raise, and it keeps going up to a 2 gram lethal dose level, at which point you do indeed cook. But if the dose is kept low, haven't we answered that objection?

Dose at say 100mg/day, how is the result different from a Clen cycle? You'll get something like a 10% boost in metabolism.

Once again: I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm questioning so that I can learn where I'm wrong and get my facts straight.

itlnstln said:
Dude - seriously - the reason you get the negative responses in regards to DNP (and I've considered it) - is because WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU. The people who responded to you are giving you their honest opinion and in no way want you do end up doing "any" damage to yourself. They aren't "haters" - they are just looking out for you.
That's how it works here.

I have been on Clen/T3 for 8 days, and I have dropped 2% bodyfat - going on 3%.
In regards to the T3 - I only take 25mcgs/day (Swordfish suggested this - thanx my friend) - and I'm up to 120mcgs/day of Clen. Now - I have very little sides from these amounts (besides some soaked bedsheets). I haven't done any cardio in the last week, and I've lifted normally until a small setback a couple of days ago.

My point........If I had it my way - i would pray that no person ever took DNP again.

If you can't find a solution to losing BodyFat - with all the options out there - then maybe you should re-evaluate your determination and goals.

Just my 2cents.

GOOD LUCK
i know no one here are being haters. this is a great board and every one has each others best intrest in mind :)

the general concencious seems to be that a clen/t3 stack is safer then low dose dnp

phatrr said:
OK, so explain to me how this is different from clen or Ephedrine/Caffeine. I'm not trying to be a dick - but I thought EC raises metabolism by 5% or so; Clen by 10% or so; and DNP increases metabolism in proportion to dose.

Now I know that the "in proportion to dose" makes DNP radically different: you can take as much EC or Clen as you want, and you won't gain any metabolic advantage. Do that with DNP, and your metabolism will go through the roof and you will die from it.

I thought the rule of thumb: 200mg/day = 25% raise; 400mg/day = 40% raise, and it keeps going up to a 2 gram lethal dose level, at which point you do indeed cook. But if the dose is kept low, haven't we answered that objection?

Dose at say 100mg/day, how is the result different from a Clen cycle? You'll get something like a 10% boost in metabolism.

Once again: I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm questioning so that I can learn where I'm wrong and get my facts straight.
interested in your question too

Top Bottom