x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

exactly how risky/dangerous are delt/thigh injections?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about exactly how risky/dangerous are delt/thigh injections? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Boys, i've been using the glutes for every single injection, and from my last cycle.... my ass has gotten big and hard! I don't want it to get it any bigger, so i figure if i shoot in the legs and shoulders, they would grow too... so i wanted to know... exactly, how dangerous and risky is injecting in the delts/thighs?? Thanx guys. This board runs tings! :cool:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Boys, i've been using the glutes for every single injection, and from my last cycle.... my ass has gotten big and hard! I don't want it to get it any bigger, so i figure if i shoot in the legs and shoulders, they would grow too... so i wanted to know... exactly, how dangerous and risky is injecting in the delts/thighs?? Thanx guys. This board runs tings!

Good Bro
    Injecting into the side of the thigh is fairly safe, thats all I ever inject into. The top of the thigh however, is VERY risky, the first time i did it i injected close to a nerve. Supposedly there are many veins and nerves in that portion of the quads. Deltoid injections should be fine, just try and miss that big ass vein coming up from the biceps

Thanx for the quick replies... 2thicks injection is not really detailed... it is more towards glute injections. However, i check anabolicreview and they have great detailed info on injections... i think i will try the thigh injection tommorrow!

The land where all pets are strong and healthy.
    Do the delts. No soreness, and little chance of hitting something you're not supposed to hit. Use 23/1.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Hit the quad because that is all I use. It is really pretty easy if you just think about it and take the minor precautions. Try this:
    Sit down and lift your leg vertically in the air. You will see the separation of the quad muscles. The upper one that leads to the kneecap is the one you want to use. So lower the leg and wipe it down. Then about half way up the leg pinch the muscle with your left hand. (Assuming you are doing the injection with your right hand and on your right leg) Poke the muscle and then inject. But do not forget to aspirate. It really is not that hard and quit painless. If you need more help send me a line. Peace out and good luck!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    BTW I use a 22 gauge 1.5" needle.

Thanx namu... but, would i slide the needle in like i would the glute (straight in) or kind of on an angle?
    And i 23g 1.5 inch pins, would i put the whole needle in?

Olympian
    I hate the thigh's. One outta every 5 times I hit a nerve....

I just injected my winnie in the delt and had no problems whatsoever - easy...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by Suspension
    I hate the thigh's. One outta every 5 times I hit a nerve....
    Ouch...! Use a 1" 23g needle, and pinch the area you are going to inject (similar to how a delt inject is performed) so that the flesh is pulled away from the bone a little more. Stay around the 1/2 way pt between the knee & hip joint. You shouldn't feel a thing.