Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(Truly Sorry)For everyone that read my post about the cops.Please read.

scout420

Ok guys.I want to apologize to all of you that I offended in anyway by my statements in the cop post. I just recently had a situation with a police officer that I new from school and, to make a long story short he tried setting me up.So I was just angry and deffinately came off the wrong way.There are many many good cops out there,And I appreciate the work they do, and my deepest sorrow goes out to all those who passed on 9-11.I was there first hand since Im in the military we had to go take a week shift over there.And all the officers where going above and beyond the call of duty.Well again my bad guys.And if you want to give me bad karma I dont think it's possable i have none left:(

scout420 said:
Ok guys.I want to apologize to all of you that I offended in anyway by my statements in the cop post. I just recently had a situation with a police officer that I new from school and, to make a long story short he tried setting me up.So I was just angry and deffinately came off the wrong way.There are many many good cops out there,And I appreciate the work they do, and my deepest sorrow goes out to all those who passed on 9-11.I was there first hand since Im in the military we had to go take a week shift over there.And all the officers where going above and beyond the call of duty.Well again my bad guys.And if you want to give me bad karma I dont think it's possable i have none left:(
your a good bro!:)

It was fucked up shit that you posted, but I already made that point.

You have my respect for making this post.

Your a good bro dude.
I knew something was up thats why I gave you some Green karma to help you out.
The whole board wanted to flame your ass.:theranger :mommakin:

I get it. You thought you'd come off like Mr.Cool by saying fuck the police, and thought that everyone would be all "ya the Police fuckin' suck man"! Now that it didn't work out that way, you come back bawling and begging for peoples forgiveness so everyone will accept you back into whatever little clique you need to fit into, that might be ruined now eh man?! That's pretty pathetic either way if you ask me. "Please everyone, accept me...LIKE me." Why don't you spend some time trying to become your own man, other than trying to impress everyone with tough talk, and then begging for their forgiveness when it doesn't work out that way?! You need to grow the fuck up!! I didn't care when you posted your little "Fuck the Police" Thread, but this obvious begging for forgiveness because you can't live without the approval of a bunch of Internet guys that you don't even know has caused me to think you are a pathetic little worm. In real life, you're the guy who says "Fuck the Police", but would cry like a little bitch if you ever got "cuffed & stuffed". I've been to Jail brother, and there are REAL LIFE badasses there who will tell the Cops to go fuck themselves the whole way to the joint, and then say "Fuck the Police" right in the face of the Prison Guards, even though they are risking an asswhippin' by doin so. A true badass you AINT. Again, grow up or at least be man enough to stick to your guns!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom