Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's 8 weeks to normal log :)

Kinda slackin off on the ol' log lately. I've been hitting the gym every second day. I'll be starting something new this weekend and will be posting up a summary of this little back to normal project of mine and then some new goals and direction. My eating hasn't been great this last 10 days or so and boy do I notice it in the gym. I'm always amazed at how you get to know your body and how nutrition can really impact strength and performance!

Kinda slackin off on the ol' log lately. I've been hitting the gym every second day. I'll be starting something new this weekend and will be posting up a summary of this little back to normal project of mine and then some new goals and direction. My eating hasn't been great this last 10 days or so and boy do I notice it in the gym. I'm always amazed at how you get to know your body and how nutrition can really impact strength and performance!

I agree. It makes a huge difference-physically but also mentally. I have to be strong mentally to be strong physically I find, otherwise I am scattered, nervy, and negative.

I'll be the first to say since my field is in nutrition, how important nutrition is. It usually dictates how my day is going and how I can perform in the gym.

Hi Roxy. So what program are you going to start? I just started Max OT tonight. lol

DC stands for DoggCrapp. Dante Trudel is the founder. He also owns True Protein.

I'm going to close out this log and start a new one. I would say that overall my 8 weeks to normal has been a good experience. I got a lot of rest, a lot of recovery and am feeling more motivated and re juvinated. In terms of the goals I set out.....well, I did not lose any weight and actually gained some. But you know what...I'm okay with that. It's been such a crappy year and I've obsessed so much about weight and diet, that it felt good to just let go for awhile.

I've started a new program this last week and will start up a new log and explain it all there. I'm moving into a formal, structured off season program. Although, I have put competing on hold for awhile, I'm working towards it and will leave the date up in the air for right now.

Thanks for the all the support in this log! My new one will be up soon! :)

Thanks Roxy for posting it, it's been a great read and I'm looking forward to seeing your next one!!

Thanks Rachel! I'll get it up tonight. It's -30 c here and a wind chill warning so it will feel like -40 so I decided I'm taking a rest day and staying inside! It's insanity out there!!!! :)

Thanks for sharing your log and your experience with Max OT. Looking forward to your new one. You are keeping me in suspense! lol

Top Bottom