Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

florencia said:
Hello Bella! Thanks for the flowers and hearts! I feel the same for you!
I had good shoulder workout...really good! Now I will be getting in trouble with YOU...LOL...I am going to sunbathe for a while...yes..I will wear protection...LOL..not birth control of course!!!!!Naughtyyyyyyyyyy!!!

SPF at least 20/25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope that was clear! LOL...

you are in my bad books until you wear protection.. Protection for sunbathing I mean.. Nothing else.... Naughtyyyyy!! I love it... :sperm: :laugh2:

Well done on the shoulder workout!! :heart: :heart: :bigkiss:

I ate like a pig yesterday...4 enchiladas...real mexican enchiladas...stuffed with requeson...which is like ricotta (so it was soft cheese)...and garnished with lettuce and natural cream...radishes and lots lots lots of chile....
Real mexican chile is the long dried chile used for pizza sprinkles(?)...
It is cooked until soft then it is pureed with water and salt....HOT HOT HOT...

Now back to lifting...weights have been good, maybe glute workout needs a bit more weight...I am leaner, yet the bootie seems to be losing its plumpness...I think too much cardio is eating it up....
Have a great day everyone...
I am still so proud of my 2:55 pace...

florencia said:
I ate like a pig yesterday...4 enchiladas...real mexican enchiladas...stuffed with requeson...which is like ricotta (so it was soft cheese)...and garnished with lettuce and natural cream...radishes and lots lots lots of chile....
Real mexican chile is the long dried chile used for pizza sprinkles(?)...
It is cooked until soft then it is pureed with water and salt....HOT HOT HOT...

Now back to lifting...weights have been good, maybe glute workout needs a bit more weight...I am leaner, yet the bootie seems to be losing its plumpness...I think too much cardio is eating it up....
Have a great day everyone...
I am still so proud of my 2:55 pace...
Ahhhhhh that looks and sounds soooo good, I love hot and spicy Mexican food.... Mouth is watering over here!!!
:heart:
SBT and I will have to come down at some point and get some Mexican Food, and hang out :)

Ahhhhhh I'm sure that Mexican food will hardly even phase ya girl... and the BEST part is at least you enjoyed it right :chomp:

Goooooooooood Morning!!!

treilin said:
Ahhhhhh that looks and sounds soooo good, I love hot and spicy Mexican food.... Mouth is watering over here!!!
:heart:
SBT and I will have to come down at some point and get some Mexican Food, and hang out :)
I am waiting!!! There is a direct flight from ORD....
You want the recipe for the Enchiladas?
Easy to make...you just need a pan, thin tortillas, chile mirasol..(It only gives them the color and is NOT HOt)...the hot one is the one you add after you cook them...
For filling it can be ricotta, lettuce and cream...OINK OINK

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a fantastic weekend and now are off to conquer the world!
I am off to HITT, I was off yesterday...I did have breakfast :evil: stomach was growling demanding food...:lmao:
Next week I have to lokk better than ever, I am going to my old country club...Long story...main thing...I am envied by many, so that means HEAVY criticism, and all sorts of behind the back comments, and then nice "Hello"s...
My main concern...Show them I look good...better than them, and PRETEND I was born this way...
I hope this is clear to whoever reads this...
Sometimes I get caught up in their/my own trap....
What if I cut back a bit on carbs, will that help? Or will I just look flushed out?
I am realizing this ^^ is a dumb very bumb question...
Love you girls, and yes Shadow too...

Hi! I did HITT today, it was great! Pace Max...@ 2:22...Ouch!
Quads are sore!! So are calves..did some push ups and dips bench to bench.

Hola chica!

If you want to look uber hawt on a particular day next week -- you might do a couple days of low carb (e.g. "carb deplete") and cut your water as well and then 2 days before your "big day", start loading complex carbs - e.g. 2-300 g yams or something across the 2 days -- w/ the carb & water deplete you will start to loo flat, but when you start adding back in the carbs, it helps you fill out in the muscles and also pulls some of the water out of your skin as well -- that's how bodybuilders get great definition but still fullness.

I'd also NOT do cardio or train the day before your gig - especially cardio tends to make me look watery in the legs - meaning that you have fluid moving around and your legs can look a bit swollen or squishy the day after cardio -- do you ever notice this when you get a massage? It takes a day or two for all the fluid that was "activated" to settle down. (LOL sorry for the weird attempt at the scientific explanation)

Top Bottom