Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

Sassy69 said:
Hola chica!

If you want to look uber hawt on a particular day next week -- you might do a couple days of low carb (e.g. "carb deplete") and cut your water as well and then 2 days before your "big day", start loading complex carbs - e.g. 2-300 g yams or something across the 2 days -- w/ the carb & water deplete you will start to loo flat, but when you start adding back in the carbs, it helps you fill out in the muscles and also pulls some of the water out of your skin as well -- that's how bodybuilders get great definition but still fullness.

I'd also NOT do cardio or train the day before your gig - especially cardio tends to make me look watery in the legs - meaning that you have fluid moving around and your legs can look a bit swollen or squishy the day after cardio -- do you ever notice this when you get a massage? It takes a day or two for all the fluid that was "activated" to settle down. (LOL sorry for the weird attempt at the scientific explanation)

Thanks J!
I will be doing that today...lowering the carbs/deplete...
I took yesterday off and I feel bad about not working out today.
I must spend some time at home and tidy it up...
Besides waxing and gils beauty parlor ...LOL...
Tomorrow will be good...I miss weights!

LuluDeren said:
Good Morning, Florencia! :rose:
Good mornig LULU!!!
Good Day Senorita Ilk! How was the baby?
GG...love your wish! I do hope I have agreat day!
i was looking back at my posts trying to find out where I got lost.
It seems I lost the drive and was just going thu the motions...
I am ready to kick some ass!! :lmao:
I have not fluctuated in weight or measurements...just lack of passion for life.
I kind of gave in to boredom. I became predictable...OUCH!
Thats bad!!! If a P.I. was following me around..he WOULD be bored stiff!!!
Must get that drive bcak...anyone suggests a way?
:heart:

Good Morning!
Does anyone know how this happens or how it happens?
Workouts have been missed and in lieu, I have done HITT and pilometrics at park, diet had been 70% clean only 2 cheats, yet I am leaner in middle section, and feel smaller.
I do feel like some fat has been lost in upper body, yet lower body seems to sag.
Can you lose both fat and LMB at the same time? I always thought you would lose LMB and gain fat%.
Thanks!

Hello!!! I had a good shoulder workout today! I love the feeling I get when lifting!
Did some HITT and have been not so good on diet.
It's not the quality, it's quantity...Hvae not had much of an appetite...
Low on protein I think...
M1:
1/2 c oats
M2 1 zone perfect bar
M3 chicken broth 2 tortillas...

Top Bottom