Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Florencia Begins THE SHADOW PROJECT

treilin said:
Morning Flower girl :rose:
Good Morning to you too! I am here sitting with toothbrush in mouth, trying to get out gym bound and Oh-No, this technology...does not let me get up!
Let you in on a secret....It's not the technology that is making me sit here...It's the new found friends! Yep! You and all the Ef Girls...are just becoming an addiction! LOL :kiss:

Re The 40/30/30 All The Time.....not A Big Deal As Each Meal, Depending On Timing, Should Not Necessarily Have A 40/30/30..the End Of The Day Is What Matters

florencia said:
Good Morning to you too! I am here sitting with toothbrush in mouth, trying to get out gym bound and Oh-No, this technology...does not let me get up!
Let you in on a secret....It's not the technology that is making me sit here...It's the new found friends! Yep! You and all the Ef Girls...are just becoming an addiction! LOL :kiss:
You are too sweet :rose:
I know I'm stuck on here too.... Gonna get me in trouble though... At least I got some work done today :)

The Shadow said:
Re The 40/30/30 All The Time.....not A Big Deal As Each Meal, Depending On Timing, Should Not Necessarily Have A 40/30/30..the End Of The Day Is What Matters

Thanks Shadow! I will keep on doing as told in the project.
About the 40/30/30 good tip, and can you tell me what the deals is with craving bread? I am not a very bread person, I love it but keep it really far away from me. I have a slight craving these past two days, and I am trying to figure it out...I relate the leg soreness from the lunges with the craving and maybe a little sleepy.
Is it possible that the muscle or lactic acid produced by the workout, is making me want bread? Or just plain texture in palate!

Did workout today late morning, had 2 liters H2O.
Meal 2
4 egg whites 2oz. oats, 6 almods

Meal 3
1 zone bar

Meal 4
4 Oz. grilled chicken breast
1.5 C veggies
2 slices avocado.
SIN CITY 1/4 bagel..I know! WITH THE SIN COMES THE PENANCE

:chomp:

Meal 5
1 apple
Fat free yogurth
1T p butter

Last edited:
jenscats5 said:
Buenos Noches poca flor!

:rose:
Buenos Dias Jens y Chicas del Coro!
I am doing good today, I think...LOL..
I was really down yesterday and today. But...LOL...I hope I do better today.
I had been so energetic and os upbeat. and then BOOM! I don't even know what hit me. Today I am playing golf and after watching WORLD CUP SOCCER, heading out to the gym! These Fridays in Mexico are sooooooo good! LOL.
I hope everyone is doing good! And lifting and just being happy to be alive!
I think I have not had enough water these past two days.
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 raw oats w/water sweet and low
large coffee Yum yum!

Good Morning
Meal 1
4 egg whites
1/2 c raw oats
5 almonds
2 Large coffee
Meal two after house was flooded from rain!
4 egg whites
2 slices avocado
1 oz. oats
Coffee
Meal 3
1 zone perfect bar
1 Lt. water
Meal 4
1 zone bar at gym
Good shoulder workout
All 4 X10
laterals with 10 lbs. dumbells