Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

reposting ... :)

CK!!!! Nice job woman!

Look at them cuts in your calves girl! The bi's, your BACK looks friggin awesome!!! Nice trap & OVERALL great development going on ... Keep up the great work .. 3 kids with that stomach? or was it 4?

:verygood:

Great job honey! :elephant:

*Bunny* said:
reposting ... :)

CK!!!! Nice job woman!

Look at them cuts in your calves girl! The bi's, your BACK looks friggin awesome!!! Nice trap & OVERALL great development going on ... Keep up the great work .. 3 kids with that stomach? or was it 4?

:verygood:

Great job honey! :elephant:

Thanks, I have 4 kids, three of them came from me. But I unfortunately can say I gained baby fat from my step son due to stress, been with my husband since my stepson was a baby, but its all good now!

I don't refer to him as my stepson, he is my son, always was and always will be! I just have to call him that when I go into explaination about my kids (he calls me by my first name).... anyway now that everybody knows my life story :)

The stomach still has a ways to go but it will get there, my legs finally are! yahoo! thanks again!

You look great girl! I"m amazed at you gals w/ kids ... I have a cat & I have to fight to get my waist under control...

RE: the 60% carbs -- I think this comes from that wonderful Food Pyramid thing. Personally I just don't know where they get that from, but it sort of scares me. Make sure you MAKE this trainer explain things that don't make sense to you & get an idea what her background is. I see a HYUGE split in the typical approach between decent fitness trainers & those who are more the "mainstream".

Sassy69 said:
You look great girl! I"m amazed at you gals w/ kids ... I have a cat & I have to fight to get my waist under control...

RE: the 60% carbs -- I think this comes from that wonderful Food Pyramid thing. Personally I just don't know where they get that from, but it sort of scares me. Make sure you MAKE this trainer explain things that don't make sense to you & get an idea what her background is. I see a HYUGE split in the typical approach between decent fitness trainers & those who are more the "mainstream".

Excellent advice. The whole 60 thing scared me when she told me. I told her that carbs are my enemy. I have any pasta, cheese, beer and I literally gain 5 pounds in one day. Now if it is for bulking, i don't know?

So far I know she came in 8th place two years ago, she comes highly recommended by a lot of people I have talked to. I even phoned another trainer first and they gave me her name cause they never trained anybody for competitions. She told me she has a very natural approach to things?? As well, apparantely, a lot of people have one their comps under her. Not that I expect to win, but everybody dreams. I guess all will be revealed on thursday!

Thanks for the comps about my waist, I hide the rest of it under the belly button :rolleyes: 4, I mean 3 kids, it ain't that pretty LOL! I would be the best candidate for extreme tummy tuck make overs! HEE HEE

Yup you are definately looking good... esp after 3 kiddos ;) Oh and I found this and thought of you....

scooby.jpg

3 kids (that you bore)?? Where'd you put em?? LOL You look GREAT!!

WB18005EasterBunnyScooby1998.jpg

Top Bottom