Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman" thread!!

Re: Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman

BIKINIMOM said:
There is most likely an equivalent amount of men who "can't afford a divorce" so they keep mistresses instead.

LOL @ anyone who gives a rat's ass about what some article says about statistics, etc. Why would you let someone else (who doesn't even know you for that matter) dictate how you should live YOUR life?
Hi BM :wavey:
I thought I saw my cup of coffee tremble a few times with the approaching footsteps... :coffee:

BIKINIMOM said:
There is most likely an equivalent amount of men who "can't afford a divorce" so they keep mistresses instead.

LOL @ anyone who gives a rat's ass about what some article says about statistics, etc. Why would you let someone else (who doesn't even know you for that matter) dictate how you should live YOUR life?
i doubt people care about it as much as y ou are getting worked up about them caring about it, but rather just find it interesting

LOL@ anyone who gives a rat's ass about how other people react to an article

BIKINIMOM said:

I would agree that may be another cause, as well. Perhaps when both partners work, men are more financially free to divorce too.

Do you all realize how much a 1 BR Apartment is going for a month these days
in most metro areas ? Plus a mortgage, utilities, 2 car payments and child support ?

Damn,
I'd be better off to move back in with my Mom or just kill her vs divorce her at this point...

HeatherRae said:
I believe that financial pressures sometimes keep couples together who often would divorce otherwise. Yes, that was the theory.
If money is the number 1 reason for divorce this doesnt make sense.

Re: Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman

biteme said:
I am more free than I've even been in my life and I don't know what the fuck to do.

Reach out and stalk someone?

I kid, I kid.

Top Bottom