Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

TightSlacks said:
We all pay for sex.

I would rather pay cash, then to listen to this type of shit on a daily basis.

Firstly, you would have to have a job that pays more than minimum wage to afford gash for pay. That is, unless you still live home with mommy and daddy.

Secondly, you are functioning under the misconception that a woman with half a brain would want to have to listen to you.

Yea, I bet your "skillz" are also mad. :rolleyes: LFMAO

Y_lifter said:
I'm also thinking ^ Bi Polar

well, not actually BiPolar, but BiElite would be the term. LOL

How ya doing suga?

Y_lifter said:
OK I guess. Haven't heard any news on your Sister I believe it was.

She is doing really good. She is able to walk now, and is getting most of her eye sight back. God is on her side... and I tell her that daily. We nearly lost her and she has two young kids, one 7 and one 7mts. She is like a daughter to me, she lived with me from the time I moved out at 17 till she was 18... about 5 ish years. I did everything for her and I can't deny that seeing her go thru what she went thru was torment. Just like I would be seeing one of my kids go thru it.

Smurfy said:
what about emotionally needy men? have you ever known any of those? I sure have. That's even worse than an emotionally needy woman. It's a fuckin' nightmare.
whys it worse, id say its the same...

im emotionally needy

Smurfy said:
Woman who stays home to care for children = moocher and gold digger; taking advantage of husband

Career woman (woman with a job who can support herself financially) = controlling feminist bitch
both fall under the catagory of "whore"

Top Bottom