Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Could Mr. Right be white?'

It is natural for parents to want their children to stay with their own religion/heritage/etc as it will be easier for the couple to communicate and understand and raise subsequent children. That is not the same as racism/classicm/ etc. It is just parents wanting their children to have an easier time at what is VERY hard.

However to reject an adult child's mate based strictly on such criteria is WRONG.

If my children have mates that are GOOD to them, then I will be happy for them and support the union 100%. That is regardless of skin color, religion, social class or even sexual orientation. All I care about is their partner worships and adores my child.

personally in the online personals I've noticed quite an up tick in the number of black women seeking out white male dates in the last 18 months or so

BIKINIMOM said:
It is natural for parents to want their children to stay with their own religion/heritage/etc as it will be easier for the couple to communicate and understand and raise subsequent children.

if a white person said that above - the word racism would be screamed faster than a redneck yelling oh shit at a gay bar.

r

Razorguns said:
"Mom always told me, 'Don't you ever bring a white man home,"'

so the article doesn't paint 'mom as a racist'

funny, if a white mom said that - the article would be all about the old generations parents are racist.

love the double standard.

r
and if the mom were Jewish, Italian or Asian it would be different how exactly?

Dial_tone said:

they would say don't bring home anyone who isn't Jewish/Italian/Asian....

not don't bring home a black.

Dial_tone said:

it wouldn't.

it's only racist i guess if a white mom/dad says it apparently.

hispanic parents here go ape-shit if juanita comes home with leroy. trust me on this one.

Top Bottom