Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

Smurfy said:
Woman who stays home to care for children = moocher and gold digger; taking advantage of husband

Career woman (woman with a job who can support herself financially) = controlling feminist bitch

Woman that stays at home to care for children = kids that don't turn into fat, stupid, lazy, insulin-resistant, morons. :)

Smurfy said:
Woman who stays home to care for children = moocher and gold digger; taking advantage of husband

Career woman (woman with a job who can support herself financially) = controlling feminist bitch
LOL....how true.

digimon7068 said:
Woman that stays at home to care for children = kids that don't turn into fat, stupid, lazy, insulin-resistant, morons. :)

The hell you say?!

LOL at all the men that are so anti-marriage as if the women posting on here are screaming for it! :rolleyes:

BIKINIMOM said:
The hell you say?!

LOL at all the men that are so anti-marriage as if the women posting on here are screaming for it! :rolleyes:

WTF?? I LOVE being married. . .14 years and going strong!! My point is that "career women" don't always stay that way. My wife quit a really good, VP-track job to stay home and raise our children. . .best decision we ever made. . .at this point, her job is WAY more important than mine. . .actually, now that I here myself saying that, I guess she's still a "career woman", her "career" aspirations have just changed a little. :)

digimon7068 said:
WTF?? I LOVE being married. . .14 years and going strong!! My point is that "career women" don't always stay that way. My wife quit a really good, VP-track job to stay home and raise our children. . .best decision we ever made. . .at this point, her job is WAY more important than mine. . .actually, now that I here myself saying that, I guess she's still a "career woman", her "career" aspirations have just changed a little. :)

I know darlin... I was supporting your statement.

Just being my old facetious loveable self! ;)

Wulfgar said:
http://www.forbes.com/2006/08/21/ca...cx_mn_0821women.html?partner=daily_newsletter

I say take it one step further and dont marry at all.
discuss ...:coffee:

What is marriage afterall? Serisoulsy...

Its a paper that bonds two people together and takes thousands of dollars to unbond them. Its a wedding and a reception NOT for the bride and groom but more catered to the guests.

I just decided that if ever (doubtful) I remarry I will just draw up my own damn paper asking for 1/2 :lmao:

Marriage is merely a way for society to recognize a couple's union.

Personally I believe in the institution. I just don't know if it is for me.

digimon7068 said:
Only the best thing that ever happened to me. :) :)

I didn't mean to imply that a relationship or bond between two people was bad, but marriage is a MAN MADE THING. I am christian BTW... yet I don't feel I need to take a vow before man to set it in stone. I don't believe the courts should mandate whom and when or where you do what or when or where you do what. I have been married and It cost me MORE to get out of that marriage than it did for me to sign that paper.

If you really love someone, a paper will not change it at all...

btw, I'm getting married.....

LOL

J/K

Top Bottom