Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

If I didn't have a career and my own source of income that I could split between "my expenses" and "ours" I would not be getting married.

I don't need another Daddy in my life - one is more than enough.

artrius said:
Really? Not the throngs of men that I'm around. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, BM, but really, it goes both ways. I've never been married, so I'll politely bow out of this one, but before I do, I'd like to point out that dealing with women and their issues on a daily basis isn't all peaches and creme, you know. I haven't been married, but I *HAVE* had to live with a LAZY ASS ex-gf who DIDN'T DO JACK SHIT. Oh, except for eat, sleep, watch TV, use my stuff, get me to take her places, etc etc (and she had NO job or any income). In this case, It was MY Life that went straight down the shitter, and hers that was cake.

Call me naive, but I find this statistical "fact"... a bit of a stretch. Perhaps a bit of some proof would be in order.

Darlin you weren't living with a woman you were living with a free-loader and that is hardly gender specific.

I busted MY ASS for my family and for that I "earned" a beat down.

Now I am the permanent GF and life is good. Why ON EARTH would I be dumb enough to remarry? So someone could "own me" and tell me where to go and what to do when I get there?

HELL THE FUCK NO.

My life became much easier once I kicked my ex to the curb. My life was so difficult being married that I can't see going back to that again.

I like being a girlfriend. No need to fuck it up with marriage.

Frisky said:
I didn't mean to imply that a relationship or bond between two people was bad, but marriage is a MAN MADE THING. I am christian BTW... yet I don't feel I need to take a vow before man to set it in stone. I don't believe the courts should mandate whom and when or where you do what or when or where you do what. I have been married and It cost me MORE to get out of that marriage than it did for me to sign that paper.

If you really love someone, a paper will not change it at all...

btw, I'm getting married.....

LOL

J/K

I know. . .I just wanted to bust your stones a little bit. Oh, by the way, anything ever happens to the little missus and I'm coming down to Texas or Louisiana, or where ever the hell you hang your hat and I'm gonna make an honest woman out of you.

LOL.

N/K :kiss:

20 years ago men benefited from marriage way more than women

I don't think it is still true

big surprise

bikinistripperhagmom is here, and there's a flame thread going on.

I wonder what the central ingredient in all male/female flame threads is...hmmmm..

BIKINIMOM said:
Darlin you weren't living with a woman you were living with a free-loader and that is hardly gender specific.

I busted MY ASS for my family and for that I "earned" a beat down.

Now I am the permanent GF and life is good. Why ON EARTH would I be dumb enough to remarry? So someone could "own me" and tell me where to go and what to do when I get there?

HELL THE FUCK NO.

My life became much easier once I kicked my ex to the curb. My life was so difficult being married that I can't see going back to that again.

I like being a girlfriend. No need to fuck it up with marriage.
I don't believe categoric statements like that. I maintain if a $100M+ roller came along and said:

"I'll take care of everything. We'll start of by kicking your ex's ass in court and getting you full custody of your children. You and your children will also have the best of everything, attend the best schools, have the finest healthcare, be networked into the most influential circles, and live in an ocean-front palace."

If that happened, my prediction is you'd be washing those dirty underwear, skid marks and all, humming "This is the way we wash our clothes".

mrplunkey said:
If that happened, my prediction is you'd be washing those dirty underwear, skid marks and all, humming "This is the way we wash our clothes".
:lmao:

I agree with Mr.Plunkry never say never anything in life is possible.

they took the damn article down.

that just shows the power of the pussy

Top Bottom