Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman" thread!!

Phenom78 said:
That woman is an editor?

You have to love the level of intellect required to attempt refuting a large sample study by wasting the readers time with anecdotes about your personal life.

Item: Studies show you should wear a parachute whenever you jump out of an airplane flying at a high altitude to avoid death.

Dumb Female Editor: False. I read a story once about a guy whose parachute didnt open and he lived.
Bwaahahahahahaha. fucking classic rob.

Re: Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman

I am more free than I've even been in my life and I don't know what the fuck to do.

HeatherRae said:
I think that they sort of missed the boat in ignoring the theory that career women divorce because they can afford to leave the man.
This implies that throngs of women are trapped in bad marriages because they cant afford to make it on their own?

Re: Women, Dont marry a lazy man. Feminist rebuttal to the "dont marry a career woman

I just blew off a potential relationship with a pretty girl 13 years younger than me because I just got negative vibes. I think I need to rest for awhile.

biteme said:
I just blew off a potential relationship with a pretty girl 13 years younger than me because I just got negative vibes. I think I need to rest for awhile.
lol @ you making every thread about you.

Smurfy said:
lol @ you making every thread about you.

;)

superdave said:
This implies that throngs of women are trapped in bad marriages because they cant afford to make it on their own?

This still happens, even today.
Especially when the relationship isn't abusive.
Marriage of Convenience.

And even more so back in the 60's 70's...

that article just completely put a really ad name for women as overly emotional creatures who have no basis for logical argument.
Since the initial article wasnt starting debate anyways! It was mearly stating facts and statistics.

superdave said:
I believe that financial pressures sometimes keep couples together who often would divorce otherwise. Yes, that was the theory.

There is most likely an equivalent amount of men who "can't afford a divorce" so they keep mistresses instead.

LOL @ anyone who gives a rat's ass about what some article says about statistics, etc. Why would you let someone else (who doesn't even know you for that matter) dictate how you should live YOUR life?

Top Bottom