Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Could Mr. Right be white?'

I could date a black female but
1. I find white girls more attractive
2. more in common etc (catholic)
3 wouldnt rule about a black girl but odds are it will be a white girl

Damn, if you love someone, fuck everyone else who doesn't agree.

I have preferences, not rules when it comes to women.

I know for a fact some members of my family hate the idea of dating amongst races.
That is why I always invite them to meet my latina gf's.

Point being, if you still see in color in social settings, you are just stupid.

What do you think of this video
I can't make it work. Will have to look at stiletto's posts cause I know she's done it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CjFuyA4-aM

mountain muscle said:
Damn, if you love someone, fuck everyone else who doesn't agree.

I have preferences, not rules when it comes to women.

I know for a fact some members of my family hate the idea of dating amongst races.
That is why I always invite them to meet my latina gf's.

Point being, if you still see in color in social settings, you are just stupid.

gjohnson5 said:
What do you think of this video

Let's C if this works...

<iframe id="videos_list" name="videos_list" src="www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CjFuyA4-aM?user=gjohnson5" scrolling="auto" width="265" height="300" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"></iframe>

won't work for me bro. :worried:

Black men are more prone to cheat from what I've heard.

Perhaps that also plays a role.

gjohnson5 said:
I was trying to embed a youtube video
Ill have to look at stiletto's posts cause she's done it

Changed it to a url in the post above

The woman has a great voice and a buffet for an ass! Never heard of her though.

I agree w/Razorguns' statements. If a white mother said to her daughter or son, "Don't bring home a black man/woman." It would be considered highly offensive but for some reason the statement the other way around is not?

Let us call it what it is and stop being so politically correct.

Personally I feel that mothers/fathers like this are ignorant to eliminate a potential mate for their child based on color/heritage/race alone.

As I said as far as my daughters go my advice to them is, "Don't bring home an abusive asshole and baby, those come in EVERY race, color, age, gender, socio-economic group, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation."

Would it be easier for them to raise a family with a man that is more like them (as in color, religion, etc)? Of course, but if both of them are cognizant of the rammifications of their choice of one another, then who am I to say, "Don't do it."?

And as for the article and its implications ANYONE who chooses a mate based on some sort of percieved status is in for a rude awakening.

I find it odd that black women would choose white men because they feel that the white men are somehow overall better choices for mates. What does this say about white women who choose black men for mates? In other words I believe that the author of the article isn't necessarily representing some sort of *truth* but rather presenting the information in such a way as to support their personal opinion.

....just my .02

Razorguns said:
it wouldn't.

it's only racist i guess if a white mom/dad says it apparently.

hispanic parents here go ape-shit if juanita comes home with leroy. trust me on this one.
Leroy hasn't been a common black male name since circa 1970

Top Bottom