Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

alien amp pharm said:
Too bad you can't add 'talking' to that list
I realize that you get confused when I use all those "big words". I will make an honest attempt to dumb it down for members like you. :)

People who are in a previous bad relationship or experience having one lead to antimarriage. Either that they just dont want to commit and fuck various of one cen pussy whore everyday.

foxxie said:
People who are in a previous bad relationship or experience having one lead to antimarriage. Either that they just dont want to commit and fuck various of one cen pussy whore everyday.
DIV :chomp:

biteme said:
I dated a career woman, she didn't have time to be a gf.

Hell, I was married to one for five years. Many evenings alone waiting for her to come home, many late suppers, many cancelled vacations due to work, many calls in the middle of the night because of work, etc. Note that I am divorced now. :D

Hard-Bitten said:
why don't they just come out say that men fears career women.
men should support and embrace that their wife is has a career and they both can be power-house couple.

That's not the problem. The problem is that "career" women are often strong, independent women who take pride in their accomplishments. That in itself is not a bad thing, but the problem arises when these goal oriented women put their career, their job, ahead of anything and everything else.

Marriage is about cooperation and working together, it can't survive as a one-sided effort. Both people have to be dedicated to making the marriage work BEFORE all else, and that is where career women often fall short. They've put so much into getting to where they are that they aren't willing to give that up for anything. They just don't realize it until they are forced to make the decision between the marriage and their careers, and then it typically comes down to a "time invested" situation.

After being married for five years to a work-aholic, I know that I won't ever do it again. Happiness in life requires balance and perspective, something that I generally don't see in "career" women. My divorce counselor and I talked about this very phenomenon during the divorce, it's very common today.

The article is spot on IMHO.

Gee I wonder what the sheeples would do if Forbes advocated marrying career women? LOL Good thing that most men can think for themselves.

I think the change is more like people now realizing they shouldn't feel
obligated, pressured or guilty for NOT Ever marrying. Marriage is still a valid
part of life for most people though at some point in their lives.

Y_lifter said:
I think the change is more like people now realizing they shouldn't feel
obligated, pressured or guilty for NOT Ever marrying. Marriage is still a valid
part of life for most people thought at some point in their lives.

I agree that marriage is a wonderful institution and is NOT for everyone.

I have to laugh though at all the men who are posting up as it if that is all women want to do. Yea, I am in a REAL HURRY to wash some dude's dirty underwear again.... not.

BIKINIMOM said:
I agree that marriage is a wonderful institution and is NOT for everyone.

I have to laugh though at all the men who are posting up as it if that is all women want to do. Yea, I am in a REAL HURRY to wash some dude's dirty underwear again.... not.

lolololol

Top Bottom