Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forbes says not to marry career women

BIKINIMOM said:
I have to laugh though at all the men who are posting up as it if that is all women want to do. Yea, I am in a REAL HURRY to wash some dude's dirty underwear again.... not.

I'm betting you'd wash a mans dirty ass crack if he were Rich enough.

KillahBee said:
How many posts in this thread involve "I am woman, hear me roar!! I can do anything!! You tell em SISTA!!! WOO HOO!!!! I'm strong!!!!" ????/

You are a fucking prick, and honestly if you feel this way then I see you being a very lonely desperate man at the age of 40, paying for sex and begging for the ointment to relieve the pain.

Seriously KB, ( i know you have me on igore but fuck it) what the hell is wrong with a woman that takes care of herself and DOESN'T depend on someone to cater to her every need? I see you as a person that wants someone to be at you beckon call 24/7 because you bring in the dough. Kudo's to you sugar and I hope you find one... but to constantly belittle those of us women that can acutally take care of ourselves is pathetic.

(now go ahead and take care of all my spelling errors cause I don't have the time or the patience)

KillahBee said:
How many posts in this thread involve "I am woman, hear me roar!! I can do anything!! You tell em SISTA!!! WOO HOO!!!! I'm strong!!!!" ????/

This is what I never understood.

Not all, but some of the women profess this empowerment stuff. Like I do this, I have done that, i am independent and just as if not more capable than a man.
...now...I may be wrong, but this is just how I see...what I think some women fail to see as to why some men get frustrated with this is because if a chick is wanting to be seen just as strong as a dude that she should act like a dude and also keep her mouth shut. Typically speaking, a guy doesnt gloat on and on about the 2 jobs, kids and house work he has to do. He just does it and doesnt speak of it because that's his responsibility. You know? Like, why are you telling me all this about you? All your accomplisments? You want a cookie now?Why some women have to go out of their way to announce this, to me, seems backwards in that if you really did want to be perceived as a "strong woman" you wouldnt have to point it out every five seconds. What do you have to prove and to whom? A strong character has to prove nothing to no-one or justify what they do. More so, a strong character doesnt have voice why there are strong, the fact that they are strong allows them to be contempt in thier own mind allowing them to continue on as they should, not having to seek validation from others.

seizer said:

Not all, but some of the women profess this empowerment stuff. Like I do this, I have done that, i am independent and just as if not more capable than a man.
...now...I may be wrong, but this is just how I see...what I think some women fail to see as to why some men get frustrated with this is because if a chick is wanting to be seen just as strong as a dude that she should act like a dude and also keep her mouth shut. Typically speaking, a guy doesnt gloat on and on about the 2 jobs, kids and house work he has to do. He just does it and doesnt speak of it because that's his responsibility. Why some women have to go out of their way to announce this, to me, seems backwards in that if you really did want to be perceived as a "strong woman" you wouldnt have to point it out every five seconds. What do you have to prove and to whom? A strong character has to prove nothing to no-one or justify what they do. More so, a strong character doesnt have voice why there are strong, the fact that they are strong allows them to be contempt in thier own mind allowing them to continue on as they should, not having to seek validation from others.

Well said

seizer said:

...now...I may be wrong, but this is just how I see...what I think some women fail to see as to why some men get frustrated with this is because if a chick is wanting to be seen just as strong as a dude that she should act like a dude and also keep her mouth shut. Typically speaking, a guy doesnt gloat on and on about the 2 jobs, kids and house work he has to do. He just does it and doesnt speak of it because that's his responsibility. Why some women have to go out of their way to announce this, to me, seems backwards in that if you really did want to be perceived as a "strong woman" you wouldnt have to point it out every five seconds. What do you have to prove and to whom? A strong character has to prove nothing to no-one or justify what they do. More so, a strong character doesnt have voice why there are strong, the fact that they are strong allows them to be contempt in thier own mind allowing them to continue on as they should, not having to seek validation from others.

Ok here hun...

I don't brag about all I do.. but here I go

I work an 8-5 job, then ... who get this.. i go home cook supper, sit down and do homework, laundry, and then guess what.. I also pull in a second job at home doing residental home plans. I don't need to prove shit to anyone. I've been doing this for years even when I was married and now I still do it as a single mom. I have time and time again tried to hand over responsibility to a very independant strong man and you know what.... failed!!!!!!!!

I get pissed off at people (mostly men) that discount the work that goes into being a caregiver along with a full time worker and having her own business.

Y_lifter said:
I'm betting you'd wash a mans dirty ass crack if he were Rich enough.

I've already said it ad nauseum I only date men that are wealthy. Guess what? THEY WASH MY CRACK..... GLADLY! :qt:

Now what?

Frisky said:
You are a fucking prick, and honestly if you feel this way then I see you being a very lonely desperate man at the age of 40, paying for sex and begging for the ointment to relieve the pain.

Seriously KB, ( i know you have me on igore but fuck it) what the hell is wrong with a woman that takes care of herself and DOESN'T depend on someone to cater to her every need? I see you as a person that wants someone to be at you beckon call 24/7 because you bring in the dough. Kudo's to you sugar and I hope you find one... but to constantly belittle those of us women that can acutally take care of ourselves is pathetic.

(now go ahead and take care of all my spelling errors cause I don't have the time or the patience)

We all pay for sex.

I would rather pay cash, then to listen to this type of shit on a daily basis.

TightSlacks said:
We all pay for sex.

I would rather pay cash, then to listen to this type of shit on a daily basis.

Then use the ignore button sugar

BIKINIMOM said:
I've already said it ad nauseum I only date men that are wealthy. Guess what? THEY WASH MY CRACK.

Now what?

You're at the stage in life already?

...you're starting to show your age BM....

Top Bottom